ooooooooooo

XTC Self Cancel on 2020

soma043

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Installing my XTC Self Canceling Turn Signals in my 2020 Roxor. I did get the newer version with the black connectors in the back, and that harness seemed to connect up just fine (although with only that harness installed, the taillights and brake lights don't work, I assume the rest of the harness needs to be connected?). I ran the long rear cable to the engine bay, but when it came time to run it through the firewall, a) the standard 4 holes only have 1 knocked out, and no additional grommets anywhere to be found and b) the wiring connector does not appear to fit through the holes.
20201116_102202.jpg

Also, does the RoxPower accessory do anything for me, or do I still need to tap into the fuse box? If not, what accessories does the RoxPower provide convenience?

20201116_102202.jpg

soma043

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Turns out those are not metal knock-outs. The holes are already there, just need to punch through the paint on the engine bay side, and the roxlining on the cab side. Easily done with a box cutter. Would have been nice if they would have supplied the extra grommets.

AZROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
In the 2018 and 2019 models, these three "knock outs" are already punched out and have grommets installed.