Wrecked Roxor For Sale

txroadkill

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
That’s a deal for Somebody looking to swap bodies on the frame.

BDRAG

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
No glass in it. Steering wheel my be slightly tweaked. Even had road rash on the side shoulder bar! No blood though. That's good. It was set up with blinkers. No rear tag mount though. Hope NTSB don't see it!

BDRAG

txroadkill

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Could have came off a trailer.

T

Togo

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
No glass in it. Steering wheel my be slightly tweaked. Even had road rash on the side shoulder bar! No blood though. That's good. It was set up with blinkers. No rear tag mount though. Hope NTSB don't see it!

BDRAG
I wonder if a tub, hood and fenders are readily available.
Probably needs a new roll cage too.

C

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
It'll need a new tub, hood, roll bar and glass. Way too much work for me.

sandyx

sandyx

Founding Member
Why would it need a new tub? It's all just metal sheet. Just beat it back to shape, weld in new sections. Get tube fenders if OEM n/a. Make your own roll cage, especially given many take OEM ROPS as ugly. Anyone with some time and metal shop could get it back to shape from scrap metal!

You should see the way Indian shops get back mangled bodywork to shape on the cheap. It doesn't have to be filthy expensive like what OTR or cecco type asks for. If you have the tools, diy. Just avail help for bending works if needed. Teambhp restoration threads are a good reference.

Negotiate it down a couple grands and you got a working jeep out at half price. Unless of course I'm missing something here.

arupp

arupp

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
If you can't sell it after awhile and start parting it out, id buy the tub and the rear axel to make a matching trailer. Thanks

Tokarev

Tokarev

Why would it need a new tub? It's all just metal sheet. Just beat it back to shape, weld in new sections. Get tube fenders if OEM n/a. Make your own roll cage, especially given many take OEM ROPS as ugly. Anyone with some time and metal shop could get it back to shape from scrap metal!

You should see the way Indian shops get back mangled bodywork to shape on the cheap. It doesn't have to be filthy expensive like what OTR or cecco type asks for. If you have the tools, diy. Just avail help for bending works if needed. Teambhp restoration threads are a good reference.

Negotiate it down a couple grands and you got a working jeep out at half price. Unless of course I'm missing something here.
My brother in law is a pretty respectable body man so I asked the seller about making me a deal. He seems pretty firm at $7500 even though the listing says OBO.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk