ooooooooooo

Wiper Switch 2024 HD Base

Bob R1

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I have a Single Drivers Side Windshield Wiper that I have not hooked up on my 2024 HD Base Model.
I have looked at a 2024 All Weather, and the Wiper Switch is the Bottom Center Switch Location. On the Base it looks to have the Wiring Plug for the Wipers attached to the back of the Blank Cover. Has anyone installed a Wiper Rocker Switch in this location, and utilized the factory Plug and Wiring?
Did you get the Switch from a source such as XTC, or did you order the All Weather Model Replacement Switch from Mahindra? Lots of details would be good.

Bob R

Hummingbird Ranch

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
The Roxor's use a common Eaton switch, but I do not remember the number, however, if you search this forum you will find it. They are available in 2 position (on-off) and 3 position (low-off-high), all are backlit by the OEM harnesses. If you get the correct one it will work with the existing harness, but you may need to add a fuse or C/B if it is not already installed, check the C/B box to see if all the wiper fuses/CBs are installed. The problem, is that it is difficult to locate a switch with the graphic that you want other than from a Mahindra dealer. If no luck with Mahindra dealers, try the two vendors on this forum from India, they can get you just about anything you want from Mahindra.

Bob R1

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I looked over an All Weather. The Switch looked to be a simple Off/On Switch.
Does anyone have a new All Weather to verify that the Wipers are One Speed?

Anyone wired the wipers using the factory Wiring on a 2023/2024 machine?

Bob R

CRP

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I have a 2023 All Weather HD. One speed wipers.

Wiper.jpg

Bob R1

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I ordered the WIPER and LIGHT BAR Switch from my Roxor Dealer. Hoping to pick it up Monday. It has been on order a couple weeks now. They have been pretty helpful, they may have a Shop Manual explaining the Wiring.

The Bottom Center Blank Cover wiring is marked Heater, not Wiper out away from the switch? That was confusing. I may need to take a flashlight and look over the under dash wiring on an All Weather a little better and see if I can tell where the wires go.

Bob R

lost1wing

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
That harness you are talking about had the plug for the washer pump zip tied to it on mine. Mine was also labeled 3 speed heater fan. The two other wired blanks control the power for the sound bar and light bar harness. I just had to extend the harness from the factory plug under the right side of the dash.

I installed the extra switches from Sherman Tractor. Two of them will control the light bar and a dome light. I used the 12v accessory power for my sound bar. That one harness under the right side of the dash has 12v hot, 12v key on, 12v from each of the two wired blanks. Just need to add the switch.

20240212_112324.jpg

Last edited:

Bob R1

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Lostonewing
Pop the Blank Cover Off.
Install the WIPER Switch in the dash.
Plug the Wiring Connector on to the Switch.
OK So Far

Where did you connect the Wires going to the Wiper Motor?
Did you need a Factory Wiring Harness to plug in to the Wiper Connector Wiring, or did you buy a Connector that plugs in?

Same information about the Three Speed Heater Fan Wiring, and the Light Bar Wiring would be handy.

So far I have not cut anything apart. Just looking, it is not obvious where the wiring connects attach going on to the Wipers, Light Bar, or the Heater Blower. I have not read about this so far either.

Bob R

lost1wing

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #

This is where you should find the harness for the light bar/ sound bar. 6 wires, one hot, one ignition power, one 12v from the light bar switch and one from the sound bar switch. I used the 12v ignition power for my sound bar. I will use that switch for my dome light and the other for my light bar, (Still on the to do list). I have not looked for the wiper wash pump wiring under the hood yet, ( also on the to do list).

Hummingbird Ranch

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Cannot speak to the wiper circuit as I have base 2023HDUV. However the light/soundbar harness ends in a Molex 150 6 pin connector under the passenger side dash. There are two OEM harnesses that can be plugged into that connector. One if you have only the lightbar and different one if you have both a lightbar and soundbar. Look at the wiring schematics for pinout, they have not changed. I was not able to get a new harness but was able to get a used one on eBay. I used that harness to add my own light bar. I ordered some Molex 6 pin connectors and some Deutsch DT2 connectors to make an adapter harness to mate to the Molex on the downstream end of the lightbar harness and mate to the Deutsch DT2 on my lightbar. Since I had no use for the 2 speed heater circuit either, which is also routed to the same Molex 6 pin soundbar/lightbar connector, I picked that up and piggy backed that switched power along the lightbar harness up to the top to power my dome/cargo light and used another Eaton light switch on the heater circuit to switch the dome/cargo light. I have a few posts related to this that might be helpful along with the attachments

Attachments

• Accessory+ROPS+Harness.pdf
    4.9 MB · Views: 33
  • KC+40+Lightbar.pdf
    3.6 MB · Views: 31
  • Roxor+Electrical+Requirements+Matrix+5_20.pdf
    104.3 KB · Views: 28