ooooooooooo

WINTER PROJECTS

Hogzz

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
do you remember what shocks you used with the 5" lift? I ordered the lift springs to get the 5" lift now I need to get shocks for when the springs get here.
Thanks , Hogzz

CF59

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
i used bilstein shocks that came with lift kit (3 inch) and added shackles to gain the other 2, with the 36 inch tires , the ride is much better than stock , I also installed a dropped pitman arm and Fox dampener The shocks are available from Roxor or some of the aftermarket vendors
20200128_161825_resized.jpg

20200128_161825_resized.jpg

Hogzz

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
i'm almost done , waiting on my wheels, can you help me find the drop pitman arm and dampner ?
like the grand kids rides also.

CF59

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
sorry been awhile, have to farm now and then, I used a drop pitman arm for a cj5, have to do a little die grinding to remove index splines. The dampner is also for a cj 5 Rancho for pitman, Shock surplus for dampener . they also sell the Bilsteins for 320 to 360 depending on lift. Cj5 again for model Hope this helps

Hogzz

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
thanks for the reply, the cj5 is what i was looking for. waiting on the wheels to be made ,for real Had to make them!!, Roxor going to match my truck .
thanks for your time, no farming down here in the sand dunes in Panama city Fl. Lol

DesertRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Intercooler- Frostbite by Holly

Cooler tubing and hardware- search Ebay 2.5 inch kit ( this install requires egr delete and relocating radiator burp tank to behind driver side wheel well)

Wipers - Specialty Power Windows (there is a cheaper Knock off on ebay, I tried it, dont recommend it)

Save $$$
Which Frostbite intercooler did you use? I want to do this exact upgrade but I don't know which one will actually fit. Thanks.

CF59

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Which Frostbite intercooler did you use? I want to do this exact upgrade but I don't know which one will actually fit. Thanks.
Frostbite FB 600. Summit racing JEGS. ECT. BOUT 130 BUCKS