ooooooooooo

Windshield washer system?

Crappyface

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I’ve been lurking on these boards for a few weeks and I must say... You all are awesome. I desperately want to purchase a Roxor, but only if I can get it to be street legal. I’ve learned from past posts here that laws in Michigan will be changing and they can be made street legal in Michigan if they have the right equipment. You all are so knowledgeable and I would be able to get just about everything to make the Roxor legal in Michigan except I havent seen anything for a windshield washer system.

Seriously, you guys/gals are slacking here (this is sarcasm). Does anyone have any system in place or can anyone point a moron like myself? This is my only remaining hurdle (well 2 actually, the other is that I’d need approval from the boss at home).

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I know a lot of people are working on a good wiper system but not a lot of research has been done on the washer set up. Not very many people want that feature. However I suggest just looking over Amazon and I'm sure there's a few kits you could consider. I'm sure it'll be easier to put together compared to wipers.

RoxorYooper

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I bought a washer kit off eBay for $14, I’m waiting until spring to install it.
941FE944-7257-44E8-AD43-AB67BAA23827.png

Crappyface

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Do you know if your kit has detailed instructions? My very limited auto knowledge would need them desperately. Thanks!

RoxorYooper

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Do you know if your kit has detailed instructions? My very limited auto knowledge would need them desperately. Thanks!
If you know how to run a power line you’ll be fine. It’s pretty straight forward. There’s even pop out plugs on the hood for the spray nozzles.

Crappyface

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
“If you know how to run a power line”

Of course I do! But you see, I, uh, I have this friend who doesn’t exactly know how to do that.
When you install yours, my friend would greatly appreciate your detailed post on installing your washer kit. Hint hint... ;)

RoxorYooper

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
“If you know how to run a power line”

Of course I do! But you see, I, uh, I have this friend who doesn’t exactly know how to do that.
When you install yours, my friend would greatly appreciate your detailed post on installing your washer kit. Hint hint... ;)
How about I just install it and sell your friend my Roxor so they don’t have to worry about it and that way I can get my Bobcat Toolcat?