ooooooooooo

Will someone please identify what this is???

55zx23kk

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
IMG_6939.JPG

There are two, one above each head light, they are not connected to anything. What are they and what are they supposed to do?? Im an old master mechanic, and I still cant guess what they are for. Thanks for the help. 2020 Roxor btw.

IMG_6939.JPG

Grump Fish

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Thats where the wiring harness would connect on a vehicle that has the headlight adjustment feature. Its a small motor driving the adjustment link that would have a switch or knob on the dash to adjust.

55zx23kk

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Thats where the wiring harness would connect on a vehicle that has the headlight adjustment feature. Its a small motor driving the adjustment link that would have a switch or knob on the dash to adjust.
Thanks, been out of auto repairs for a long while now but I have never come across such a system.

Planning on replacing the headlights with some with built in turn signals, Ill assume I will need to keep this item to line up the new lights?

AZROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
The Roxor factory headlight mounts are solid. The will stay when you replace the headlights.

The headlights adjust up and down. Take a 5mm socked to make the up down adjustment at back of the assembly you show. Just point the vehicle at a wall from 5ft away and turn the screw. You will see the light beam move.

You can find a detailed description of how to replace the headlights in ine of my posts.

55zx23kk

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
The Roxor factory headlight mounts are solid. The will stay when you replace the headlights.

The headlights adjust up and down. Take a 5mm socked to make the up down adjustment at back of the assembly you show. Just point the vehicle at a wall from 5ft away and turn the screw. You will see the light beam move.

You can find a detailed description of how to replace the headlights in ine of my posts.
Thanks for the info and will do

FredFlintstone

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I know this post is old but it is still helping people. I was just fixing to post this very same question...

Thanks for the answer....

Reactions: lcp

Eyellgeteven

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I read on here somewhere, that it's the same adjustment module they use on the Thar, but it's electrically controlled on the Thar, and that's why it has the electrical connection.