ooooooooooo

Which Flasher to Use?

Bob R1

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Looking like most Kits as well as On Site Fabricated Turn Signals installed on a Roxor use a 3 Wire Turn Signal Flasher.
The Roxor has LED Tail Lights, and I am sure most install LED Front Signal Lights, so an Electronic Flasher is required.

Using a Truck Lite 900 Switch, the switch wiring harness Blue (P) and Yellow (L) go to the Flasher. The Green wire connected to the Brake Light Switch provides the goes to the Power Terminal on the Flasher Green (X). I would presume that an Electronic Flasher with X, P, and L Terminals would be used.
What I discovered is that we now have lots of different flashers. We have 2, 3, 4, and more terminal flashers. Some are hooked to a Ground. Then we have Terminal Markings that are all over the place. Picking the right one is more of a problem than I would have thought. The Auto Parts Store wants to know what vehicle it goes on, to get the part number for the flasher. Good Question.

My local Auto Parts stores are NAPA and O'Riley. Does anyone have a parts number of a correct flasher to use?

Bob R

RedRoxParts

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Looking like most Kits as well as On Site Fabricated Turn Signals installed on a Roxor use a 3 Wire Turn Signal Flasher.
The Roxor has LED Tail Lights, and I am sure most install LED Front Signal Lights, so an Electronic Flasher is required.

Using a Truck Lite 900 Switch, the switch wiring harness Blue (P) and Yellow (L) go to the Flasher. The Green wire connected to the Brake Light Switch provides the goes to the Power Terminal on the Flasher Green (X). I would presume that an Electronic Flasher with X, P, and L Terminals would be used.
What I discovered is that we now have lots of different flashers. We have 2, 3, 4, and more terminal flashers. Some are hooked to a Ground. Then we have Terminal Markings that are all over the place. Picking the right one is more of a problem than I would have thought. The Auto Parts Store wants to know what vehicle it goes on, to get the part number for the flasher. Good Question.

My local Auto Parts stores are NAPA and O'Riley. Does anyone have a parts number of a correct flasher to use?

Bob R
I have no affiliation with this company, but after spending quite a bit of time researching this same topic, and pricing out flashers, lights, wire, connectors, heat shrink, insulation, quality switches, etc it’s really only maybe $100 more to buy this kit, and will save you a couple days of fussing with making your own kit.

Just my personal experience.. keep in mind this is for the 19-24 years, there is a different kit for 2018s.

Sometimes you can get lucky and find one of these on eBay for cheaper as well.

Bob R1

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
RedRoxParts
Working on a 2024 Year Model Roxor.
At this time I have the Truck Lite 900 switch on order. It should arrive the first of next week.
I have the Front 2" LED Signal Lights installed in the Grill. I drilled a 3/4" hole in the metal panel behind the Light and installed a Rubber Gromet for the wiring to pass through.
I drilled a 3/4" hole in each Fender Lip for Round Side Signal Lights. I routed the wiring under the Fender Support. I installed Gromets to route the wiring up the Inner Fenders.
I have all the front light wiring Loomed under the Hood, and installed under the dash waiting to be wired to the Truck Lite 900 Switch.

I am totally comfortable wiring the Turn Signals from Scratch. I have watched pretty much every You Tube Video on Roxor Turn Signals. I have Instructions on installing Roxor Turn Signals using the Truck Lite 900 Switch.

My only issue is what Flasher Unit to install. Nothing that I have Read or Watched has mentioned what Flasher to use.

Bob R