ooooooooooo

What's next for my Roxor?

Trebz

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Posted this back on Tuesday, not sure why it's not showing up. Anyhow, that's my experience with tire size on the RC leveling kit

View attachment 7107
I was wondering what happened to that post. Thanks for reposting. I am struggling to understand why the spacers caused rubbing. It seems counterintuitive.

BoxofRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I was wondering what happened to that post. Thanks for reposting. I am struggling to understand why the spacers caused rubbing. It seems counterintuitive.

I don't understand either, and honestly I didn't leave them on long enough to determine if the tires were rubbing the fenders or the bumper. I know before the leveling kit I was rubbing fenders pretty bad. After the leveling kit the only thing I've ever rubbed is a leaf spring right after I adjusted my steering stops a bit too far in. I suppose I could put the spacers back on and flex test it to see where exactly it runs and see if I could fix it somehow, maybe bump stops. But honestly I'm not keen on drilling all the holes in a brand new rust free tub and fenders that the flares require.