ooooooooooo

What is considered the "model year"

ranchonodinero

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
So while Roxor shopping, there is some confusion. The official site shows the Roxor with the winch on the front-no light bar. But a quick search shows the winch gone and a rooftop light bar is in place. A few of the ones with the light bar in place have rear hitches too. A few calls to the dealers or an inspection of the photos and shown may be a plate (near the power steering pump) that shows what appears to be month and year of manufacture. At least one dealer told me that an all weather cab with that aforementioned date showing of June 2023 as being a "2024". Seems like quite a bit of leeway. To further confuse things, had a deal sheet which showed 2023 but with a description of the 2024. Seemed fishy. One dealer told me that the latest models had the lightbar and the hitch. But I've noticed that some dealers have the light bar AND the hitch while others do not. What gives? Of course, I figure that some dealers will gladly sell the hitch back to you. What am I missing in all this?

RPD-Nick

Vendor
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
A little later today I should have the Roxor Pin Decoder as well as the map that shows timing of different Specific features up on our site. Hopefully it will be helpful. Note I have seen some 2023 that according to the PIN have a 2.5L but actually have a 2.7L I have been able to verify that after A5ZAAAAAHNA010193 all do have the 2.7L regardless of what the Pin decodes as.

RPD-Nick

Vendor
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
The two pages I spoke of that may be helpful in telling what year etc a Roxor is:
Roxor PIN Decoder (what Year, GVRW, etc. is my Roxor)
Roxor Timeline Features
Below are pictures of each engine to help.
2.5L-Roxor-Engine.png
2.7L Roxor Engine.png

Bob R1

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
The Title on mine has a 03/2024 Manufacture Date.
I have no idea what to look for on a machine setting on a lot to know when it was made.
Dealers may add some features also. My local Roxor Dealer has a Base with a Metal Roof, Glass Windshield, and Side Step's from Diesel Freak. That one may have had a Hitch also. That was all Dealer Added Features.
The All Weathers which have all been delivered in the last 60 days do not have upgraded bumpers. No Winch, and I do not remember if they had a Light Bar or not. I do not remember a Light Bar on them.
The All Weathers had the 1/2 Cab, Heater, AC, and Dual Wipers. If they had any other features I do not remember them.

Bob R

RPD-Nick

Vendor
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
@Bob R1 the 10th digit of the PIN(like a VIN) (located on the firewall in the engine compartment near the Brake Master Cylinder) J=2018 K=2019 L=2020 N=2022 P=2023 R=2024
A5ZAAAAAHNA010193 - this N would mean this is a 2022

ranchonodinero

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Tremendously helpful! Thank you! I took delivery of a 2024 all weather cab yesterday. Red Dirt Tractors in Alexandria, LA had what I was looking for (and his are stored inside). Interesting to note that the hood was open on an OD green open cab which showed a 4/24 manufacture date.