ooooooooooo

Welcome Dirt Legal as a Team ROXOR Supporting Vendor!

pejo0501

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
What would I need to do to get a Roxor road legal in Minnesota after going thru dirt legal?

Dirt Legal

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
In Minnesota we will provide you with an out of state tag with your name and address on the registration that you can renew yearly.

pejo0501

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
In Minnesota we will provide you with an out of state tag with your name and address on the registration that you can renew yearly.
What do I need to add to the Roxor to make it street legal in minnesota? I am assuming a windshield but what else is needed?

Dirt Legal

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
We can get the Roxor licensed no matter the vehicles location. We can either offer a South Dakota Motorcycle plate ($499) or a Montana regular sized vehicle plate ($1997). The basic process is explained on our website at the link below. Feel free to use the contact form on the site or call us anytime for questions.

Roxor Conversion

Roxmyworld

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Hello all, new to roxor, thank you Dirt legal for offering this service, I want to be able to drive it to the off road spots, instead of trailering it, and just drive this fun vehicle anywhere I desire, legally, I don’t mind donating to the popo if I want to, just don’t want to be forced to with a ticket, have you had any success in registering it in Georgia, instate, with full size tag, fyi, buying out right

TIA
Jim

Last edited:

Dirt Legal

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
We are not able to register in state in GA, currently we only offer SD and MT plates, with the MT plate being the full size option. You will have to buy out right for this option. Feel free to give us a call and we can walk you through the exact process of getting legalized.

800-994-7513

Roxmyworld

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
We are not able to register in state in GA, currently we only offer SD and MT plates, with the MT plate being the full size option. You will have to buy out right for this option. Feel free to give us a call and we can walk you through the exact process of getting legalized.

800-994-7513
Thank you for the reply, I will call later today when I have time to discuss the issue

CLN

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Well, here is the deal as I see it. Getting a license plate is one thing however depending on the state that the vehicle will be operated in is another matter entirely. Example : Here in Arizona (where personal freedom is highly valued and respected) on road licensing is not a hassle. Headlights: check, tail/stop lights: check, license plate light: check, Horn: check. seat belts: check (except 4 wheel ATV's of course) insurance: check, Turn signals: nope hand signals OK, DOT tires: check, front plate: nope rear only, windshield: nope - just need eye protection. Now, this doesn't mean that I can ride/drive my AZ registered ROXOR, Razor side by side, or 4 wheel honda ATV or golf cart on public roads legally in every other state. I have to conform to all local equipment and traffic regulations. That's why this whole licensing thing is so difficult to understand. 50 states - 50 sets of rules and regulations. So, bottom line is yes, you can register a ROXOR in any one of several different off road friendly states, but can you legally drive it where you actually live?
BEST SOLUTION: come visit Arizona!! One of the most OFF ROAD Friendly States in the Union.
PS: Firearm friendly too - your Arizona ID or DL allows you to carry either open or concealed without a permit. I ride my motorcycle with a Glock 19 on my hip all the time and as you can imagine we are very polite toward one another:cool: I seldom get cut off ;)

jgrimm21

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
We have gotten a Roxor in VA legal with an out of state tag registered to the customers VA address and renewable each year. We can also provide a FL title that should be transferable to VA, we just haven't had anyone give it a shot yet.

We have our stuff in the mail to dirt legal now (VA residents) and my husband is busy assembling the street legal add-ons as we speak (mirrors, blinkers, etc.). Hopefully everything goes smoothly. The vehicle was not financed. I'll check back in and let everyone know the final outcome and if we hit any snags! Fingers crossed!

pejo0501

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Thanks for the update.
Last time I tried was June when they pulled the large plate worse thing you can do is call. Last time they told me they were temporarily pulling them from Montana to figure out how to constantly gets large plates out of there

Trebz

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
At this time we are only offering the SD tag option in most states. We are no longer offering full size plates but we are working on it.

I just pulled the trigger on buying a Roxor, and signed up for your service. If an option is available later to get full size plates, will I be able to start over with you? Will there be any discount for those of us that got a SD motorcycle plate?