ooooooooooo

Welcome Dirt Legal as a Team ROXOR Supporting Vendor!

ROXOR

Administrator
Staff member
dirtlegal.jpg
Welcome @Dirt Legal as Team ROXOR's first supporting vendor!
Dirt Legal specializes in cutting the RED TAPE and getting your ROXOR street legal. They offer a 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.

CRT-2BHorizontal-2BWordmark.jpg

It doesn't matter what state you live in. DirtLegal.com can deliver a street legal tag for your Roxor by sifting through all the legal mombo jumbo and delivering a tag to you. Its so easy your not even required to get your ROXOR state inspected, they are just that good! So, in about a months time you could be riding your Roxor to town without fear. Want to learn more. Check out DirtLegal.com. Be sure to use the "TEAMROXOR" discount code mentioned below!

6 Painless steps to street legal your ROXOR in ANY STATE!*
  1. Ensure all state DOT safety guidelines are followed. The Roxor already has a parking brake, horn, reflectors, seat belts, DOT tires, and an optional windshield. In some states, only blinkers and a lighted license plate are needed.
  2. Visit Dirt Legal.com and purchase a UTV CONVERSION PACKAGE!
  3. Enter your promo code - "TEAMROXOR" for a special deal!
  4. Wait for your conversion packet in the mail, about 3-4 business days.
  5. Fill out the included paperwork, include proof of ownership documents and return in the prepaid envelope.
  6. In about a month you will receive your street legal tag in the mail.

Interested? How about a DISCOUNT for being part of Team Roxor family?
Use promocode "TEAMROXOR" for a special deal on your Street Legal Conversion kit today!
Order your ROXOR conversion package here --> Mahindra ROXOR street legal conversion packages!

For more information, here is Presa with a quick overview!

*Requirements differ by state.

Last edited:

General

Founding Member
I just read the entire Dirt Legal website, including several Roxor-specific articles. If you're interested in the street-legal option, it's a good read, and it seems like they have universally happy customers.

One detail that isn't covered is important: when the customer gets their Roxor registered through this service, which state issues the title and license plate (it seems like they operate out of Florida)? Does the Roxor get a full-sized car plate, or a smaller plate for motorcycles? If it's not the customer's home state, how many customers are able to get it transferred to their home state? Are there any differences for California, who tightly restrict vehicles not initially manufactured for road use?

Bobby

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I think the answer to your good question is state specific. I am from SC and was told I would get CO full size tag and CO title registered to my home address in SC. I child run on the CO tag or carry to our DMV and change from CO to SC. I have not done it. A little leery..

Cowboy70

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Welcome @Dirt Legal as Team ROXOR's first supporting vendor!
Dirt Legal specializes in cutting the RED TAPE and getting your ROXOR street legal. They offer a 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.

View attachment 699

It doesn't matter what state you live in. DirtLegal.com can deliver a street legal tag for your ROXOR by sifting through all the legal mombo jumbo and delivering a tag to you. Its so easy your not even required to get your ROXOR state inspected, they are just that good! So, in about a months time you could be riding your ROXOR to town without fear. Want to learn more. Check out DirtLegal.com. Be sure to use the "TEAMROXOR" discount code mentioned below!

6 Painless steps to street legal your ROXOR in ANY STATE!*
  1. Ensure all state DOT safety guidelines are followed. The ROXOR already has a parking brake, horn, reflectors, seat belts, DOT tires, and an optional windshield. In some states, only blinkers and a lighted license plate are needed.
  2. Visit Dirt Legal.com and purchase a UTV CONVERSION PACKAGE!
  3. Enter your promo code - "TEAMROXOR" for a special deal!
  4. Wait for your conversion packet in the mail, about 3-4 business days.
  5. Fill out the included paperwork, include proof of ownership documents and return in the prepaid envelope.
  6. In about a month you will receive your street legal tag in the mail.

Interested? How about a DISCOUNT for being part of Team ROXOR family?
Use promocode "TEAMROXOR" for a special deal on your Street Legal Conversion kit today!
Order your ROXOR conversion package here --> Mahindra ROXOR street legal conversion packages!

For more information, here is Presa with a quick overview!

*Requirements differ by state.
I'm interested in this service cuase I'm think about buying one to use around the farm and be able to run to the feed store and go to work in. I have been looking at Jeep's until I saw the roxor. I'm curious to what kind of tag I would get if I went though dirt legal cuase it's becoming almost a communist state in the lovers state. I used to run farm tags on my farm truck (with insurance) till the local fuzz started harassing everyone around about it. So farm use is out of the question. And I've seen people with side by sides that have tags and insurance in Tennessee get told to leave the state and got big fines for being in Virginia. I'm just curious if this would be a viable root cuase I would love to have a roxor just for the simplicity of it just being an old Jeep that's new.

TomV

Its great that you offer a money back guarantee, but If you are unable to get a vehicle legalized, a $500 refund will be the least of a guys worries, when he may still be sitting on a $15,000 plus lawn ornament.

Mike G

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I'm interested in this service cuase I'm think about buying one to use around the farm and be able to run to the feed store and go to work in. I have been looking at Jeep's until I saw the roxor. I'm curious to what kind of tag I would get if I went though dirt legal cuase it's becoming almost a communist state in the lovers state. I used to run farm tags on my farm truck (with insurance) till the local fuzz started harassing everyone around about it. So farm use is out of the question. And I've seen people with side by sides that have tags and insurance in Tennessee get told to leave the state and got big fines for being in Virginia. I'm just curious if this would be a viable root cuase I would love to have a roxor just for the simplicity of it just being an old Jeep that's new.
Hi all, new to the forum, also a VA resident and curious if anyone in VA has been able to cross the hump and register their ROXOR in VA?

toolsinaction

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I would be so amazed if you could do this in Illinois! Take my money now lol!

Last edited:

WALLYGATOR7

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I think the answer to your good question is state specific. I am from SC and was told I would get CO full size tag and CO title registered to my home address in SC. I child run on the CO tag or carry to our DMV and change from CO to SC. I have not done it. A little leery..
I have a South Dakota tag with a Florida address on my registration.

Dirt Legal is AWESOME. Tell them WALLY sent you and get 25.00 off.

Bobby

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Is it a standard sized tag or is it motorcycle size?

Is it registered as a motorcycle or a vehicle?

I am in SC and was told the ROXOR would be registered as a motorcycle and I would get a motorcycle sized plate........that is asking for trouble in SC.

tuskermedic25

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
If they have any problem with registering the Roxor in your state, their default is South Dakota motorcycle plates. If you are financing and dont have the title outright, only bank lien info, you get South Dakota motorcycle plates. Im in Florida and only have the financing lien, so they offered the SD moto plates. As I filled out the form it said if my name is not on the title, I have to pay SD 4% taxes on vehicle. Although the bank has the title, I think my name is on it? ill have to call them about that.

PS:
1. MB finacial bank finaces the Roxor, the first 3 banks I tried did not.
2. l think the they go this route, if you like challenges.
http://dor.sd.gov/Motor_Vehicles/Non_Resident_Information/C49DF9B9-857C-41D6-9513-A8777D7A4483.png

Dirt Legal

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
If financing the Roxor, currently South Dakota is the only option for a license plate. We can also register in Montana and Utah. Call us for more info on this service at 800-994-7513

Last edited:

Dirt Legal

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
We have gotten a Roxor in VA legal with an out of state tag registered to the customers VA address and renewable each year. We can also provide a FL title that should be transferable to VA, we just haven't had anyone give it a shot yet.

Deathharbinger19

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
As it pertains to VA you have to make sure it will pass a state inspection and do so before the attempt to transfer it. I'm looking to purchase a roxor soon I'm just trying to get all my ducks in a row first

Dirt Legal

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I live in Colorado but soon (1 year) will move to Tennessee. What might my options be?
Thanx

In Tennessee we can most likely obtain a Medium Speed Vehicle plate for the Roxor. At this time we can obtain an out of state tag (Motorcycle Size) that will be registered to your name and Colorado address and be renewable each year. You can read a bit about the process below.

Roxor Conversion

Strubby

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
@Dirt Legal I was told by someone in your office that I would only be able to get an SD motorcycle plate. I am a FL resident. Can you only get a FL title and full size plate for non-residents? If you can get this done for me, I'll literally buy a Roxor tomorrow.

Dirt Legal

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
@Dirt Legal I was told by someone in your office that I would only be able to get an SD motorcycle plate. I am a FL resident. Can you only get a FL title and full size plate for non-residents? If you can get this done for me, I'll literally buy a Roxor tomorrow.

At this time we are only offering the SD tag option in most states. We are no longer offering full size plates but we are working on it.