ooooooooooo

Warrenty issue

Sonnyd

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
So let's face it guys, the entire roxor experience is new for all involved. I knew from the get go when I purchased the first roxor sold in west virginia that I may have one or two issues that needed to be figured out. It's a new plant, with new workers bringing something to the American market with its own set of challenges. So far we have seen a couple little things ( sound bar and windsheild).....maybe I'm missing something? My experience with these issues has been that I showed up at the dealer, they took the old parts back and offered me a check that was ready in 2 days. When I got the check I was initialy displeased because the check was for a significantly smaller amount than what my dealer invoiced showed me paying. One call to roxor from my dealer at my request yielded me a check in the full amount and an opology. Not a store credit, not a letter that tells you to wait an indefinite amount of time for some mystey parts to show up, not a lame excuse, they gave me a check! Thank you kyle at roxor!

For those of you that that have had recall issues with other manufacturers you know what I mean. I love my subaru, but I'm still waiting on parts to be avalible at my dealer to fix a dangerous air bag issue that may send shrapnel through your skull. Their answer is " sorry, don't let anybody sit in the passenger seat until it's fixed." This has been 7 months! Mahindra on the other hand treated this sound bar issue with the seriousness of a sinking ship.....seriously people, a saggy sound bar lol.

Some of you know that I posted a thread about a week ago asking for insight into a notchy shift/ slight grind between 2nd and 3rd gear. The only feedback I recived was form one or two individuals that stated they experience no such problem.
This was on saturday, Monday I recived a call from Kyle Maki, the head wrench of mahindra roxor. He gave me a few suggestions to try to resolve my shifting issue including trying a different transmission fluid. I tried these suggestions with no success.
Yesterday kyle gets in touch with me and says " what dealer do you want to use, I'm driving down to west virginia with a transmission and we are going to install it for you, I look forward to meeting you. Is their anything else I can do to make up for the inconvenience? " wow! I can't belive that in the year 2018 their is still a major manufacturer that actuly cares enough about their customers to make a phone call let alone drive to west virginia from Detroit to install a transmission! Kyle is great and I have no doubt mahindra will make things right and re-affirm the reasons we bought these things in the first place, because this company understands what we want. Thank you mahindra and kyle Maki, keep this up and the whiney competition will have alot more to worry about in the future! I will follow up as soon as this situation is resolved and let yall know how this all turns out.
Sorry about the long post
Sonny :)

Last edited:

Montana Roxor

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I replied as well about my transmission problem. Went to the dealer today. Was told the same thing. Drop it off and they would fix whatever it takes. New clutch/transmission if needed. Super pleased with the service. I’ll let you know how it turns out

Shortbus

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
That is awesome to hear, customer service like that is definitely hard to find nowadays. Amazon does a good job but this definitely goes above and beyond glad to hear it.

BradsRoxor

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
So let's face it guys, the entire roxor experience is new for all involved. I knew from the get go when I purchased the first roxor sold in west virginia that I may have one or two issues that needed to be figured out. It's a new plant, with new workers bringing something to the American market with its own set of challenges. So far we have seen a couple little things ( sound bar and windsheild).....maybe I'm missing something? My experience with these issues has been that I showed up at the dealer, they took the old parts back and offered me a check that was ready in 2 days. When I got the check I was initialy displeased because the check was for a significantly smaller amount than what my dealer invoiced showed me paying. One call to roxor from my dealer at my request yielded me a check in the full amount and an opology. Not a store credit, not a letter that tells you to wait an indefinite amount of time for some mystey parts to show up, not a lame excuse, they gave me a check! Thank you kyle at roxor!

For those of you that that have had recall issues with other manufacturers you know what I mean. I love my subaru, but I'm still waiting on parts to be avalible at my dealer to fix a dangerous air bag issue that may send shrapnel through your skull. Their answer is " sorry, don't let anybody sit in the passenger seat until it's fixed." This has been 7 months! Mahindra on the other hand treated this sound bar issue with the seriousness of a sinking ship.....seriously people, a saggy sound bar lol.

Some of you know that I posted a thread about a week ago asking for insight into a notchy shift/ slight grind between 2nd and 3rd gear. The only feedback I recived was form one or two individuals that stated they experience no such problem.
This was on saturday, Monday I recived a call from Kyle Maki, the head wrench of mahindra roxor. He gave me a few suggestions to try to resolve my shifting issue including trying a different transmission fluid. I tried these suggestions with no success.
Yesterday kyle gets in touch with me and says " what dealer do you want to use, I'm driving down to west virginia with a transmission and we are going to install it for you, I look forward to meeting you. Is their anything else I can do to make up for the inconvenience? " wow! I can't belive that in the year 2018 their is still a major manufacturer that actuly cares enough about their customers to make a phone call let alone drive to west virginia from Detroit to install a transmission! Kyle is great and I have no doubt mahindra will make things right and re-affirm the reasons we bought these things in the first place, because this company understands what we want. Thank you mahindra and kyle Maki, keep this up and the whiney competition will have alot more to worry about in the future! I will follow up as soon as this situation is resolved and let yall know how this all turns out.
Sorry about the long post
Sonny :)

Outstanding!

P Bleskey

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
New Roxor owner here. Does anyone find it difficult to shift from 2WD to 4WD, high or low. Does it loosen up with a little use?

Sonnyd

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
New Roxor owner here. Does anyone find it difficult to shift from 2WD to 4WD, high or low. Does it loosen up with a little use?
It does lose up with use, I found a good 80/90w gl4 synthetic like the one amsoil makes made a huge difference too. They don't recomended putting it in until you have a couple thousand miles on her though. As for 4wd high to 2wd that is silky smooth of you do it on the fly going maybe 10 or 20 mph. 2wd low must be totaly stoped.