ooooooooooo

Warn Hub Install Helps Steering

RoxorSE

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
SE #052
I installed Warn Hubs on the Roxor and I've noticed it is much easier to steer and the turning radius has decreased. The installation was easier than expected. I would rate this modification in the top ten to accomplish after a Roxor purchase.
IMG_0069.JPG

Last edited:

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Ya I noticed my turning radius is better after installing my Mile Marker 481 hubs. I'm wondering if there's any difference between these and the more expensive warn hubs.

RoxorSE

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
SE #052
Ya I noticed my turning radius is better after installing my Mile Marker 481 hubs. I'm wondering if there's any difference between these and the more expensive warn hubs.
As far as turning radius goes I wouldn't think so. I guess the only way to find out is to measure on a parking lot.

P Bleskey

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I installed Warn Hubs on the Roxor and I've noticed it is much easier to steer and the turning radius has decreased. The installation was easier than expected. I would rate this modification in the top ten to accomplish after a Roxor purchase.View attachment 2442
Yes on the hubs and adjust the stops on the steering.

toolsinaction

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Probably just quality, if you go hard core go Warn they last.

P Bleskey

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Did you put them on yourself how hard was it im no mechanic could i do it just followingghe directions....?
Not hard to do at all. Hardest part is prying off the dust caps. No need to remove wheels even. You will damage the dust caps, but so what, now you have free wheeling hubs! I did the job in less than an hour.

woody17462

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Did you put them on yourself how hard was it im no mechanic could i do it just followingghe directions....?

I’m no mechanic by trade but relatively mechanically inclined....

Took me around a half hour or so to do both sides if you deduct my misplacing tools I just had in my hand and a trip to the hardware store for a bit of grease....

Very simple install. Dust cap is a cheap pos and lip will bend when you try to pry it off, I ended up asking my hammer to give it an attitude adjustment to free it up a bit....