ooooooooooo

Upgraded to 33” tires

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Finally upgraded to 33” tires. That two inches of additional ground clearance sure comes in handy.

E17F1455-05DB-4820-8A3D-B2B5F3F75A40.jpeg

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Thanks, that is a Rock Road folding windshield but I don’t believe he is selling them anymore.

Dan H.

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Love the rims and hubs. What are they? Beeadlocks??

Vinny

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Looks great. Fills up the wheel wells like they should be. Any mods to keep them from rubbing?

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Yea they turned out just as I had hoped to get the right look but hopefully no clearance issues. The only mods were the Max Anthony Climax 1.5” front shackel‘s. Still trying to figure out a good alternative to a full lift kit but would like to soften the ride slightly and get a bit more articulation. Talking to a local leaf spring fabricator and I may have them build front leaf springs with the same lift the shackles provide but with additional thinner leafs that should soften the ride. Or so they tell me. Then match the rear for a level ride height. Riding in the AZ desert and trying to keep up with some friends with side x sides at times is just to tough on an old man like me!

Dan H.

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Keep an eye on the spare tire mount. Mine developed cracks at all the bolt holes. Had to weld on braces while I get a bumper mount carrier build. The cracks were hard to see cause the rhino liner was pretty thick. Those support brackets on the tail gate are really thin tubing.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Appreciate sharing the info, had it on my list of routine maintenance checks as the spare tire/ wheel combo is pretty heavy.
Trying to come up with a better solution for spare tire, farm jack and some extra fuel cans that will also take the weight off those hinges. Even without any problems in over two years these things are still money pits! ?