ooooooooooo

Under seat dry box storage

jdlee

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
An M19A1 ammo can fits in the under seat storage compartment with plenty of room to spare. I also have a set of jumper cables in there too.
IMG_20180830_182932.jpg

Karl Probts

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I have been wondering about that.
Thanks for the info.
I was thinking one of those knock off pelican cases that harbor frieght sells might work also.
But the ammo can is real deal.
Keep on roxin.

General

Founding Member
I love ammo cans, but if they rattle against other metal objects (like the floor pan) they're going to bang a hole through it eventually, unless the box gets a carpet liner or you use a softer box like plastic.

jdlee

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I love ammo cans, but if they rattle against other metal objects (like the floor pan) they're going to bang a hole through it eventually, unless the box gets a carpet liner or you use a softer box like plastic.
I did put a piece of foam "gym mat" in the bottom to keep this very thing from happening. I also taped over the drain holes under the seat too.

Bobby

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I bought a YETI dry storage zip pocket to keep my registration and insurance info in in case I get pulled. I love my drain holes. The rest of my stuff I carry in my utility box already mentioned and pictured.

MikeT

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I bought a six pack of Sterilite #1805 large flip top plastic boxes for about $22 from Amazon. I think they only come in six packs.
They are Length: 13.12. Width: 7.62. Height: 4.5. You guys from the great white north will have to convert to CM.
They are a tight sqeeze fitting in the underseat box door but fit well once inside. As a matter of fact, if you put one in and turn it sideways, you can put in a second one and then turn it back down. Pretty much splash proof and wont wear on the floor.

MikeT

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Ok- disregard on turning it back down if theres anything inside the box. I found that it just wont turn back over with contents.
However- here are a few photos with the second having two boxes in the compartment. Put one in, turn, then put in the second if you want two.
I put one each in the box for waterproofing and then a bag with tow chain etc next to it. Works well for me.
IMG_2851.JPGIMG_2852.JPG