ooooooooooo

ULSD

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
With the creation of Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel to keep the tree huggers happy but robs the diesel engine of the lubricity. Diesel fuels used to have high lubrication properties. To meet government mandates for reduced emissions. Being that these engines come from India is our fuel robbing these engines of potential performance? Diesel engines don't last as long and with far more issues that engines made before 2006 had. All fuel sold in North America is ULSD which contains a maximum of just 15 ppm suffur, compared to traditional diesel fuel that contained up to 15,000 ppm sulfur. Roxor says what our fuel mileage is but knowone has even come close. Will running off road diesel boost engine Lubrication? I add cetane to my fuel that increases the lubrication of the fuel which also boosts Fuel Mileage and keeps my engine operating at top performance. Just a heads up if you want more performance from the roxor without sinking money into it, look to the fuel. If we can't use Red die fuel add cetane.

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Red diesel and on road diesel is exactly the same, but with red dye added. Engines in machines and generators are the same engines that are in on road trucks. So you won't see any performance gains with it.

PineCreek

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
With the creation of Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel to keep the tree huggers happy but robs the diesel engine of the lubricity. Diesel fuels used to have high lubrication properties. To meet government mandates for reduced emissions. Being that these engines come from India is our fuel robbing these engines of potential performance? Diesel engines don't last as long and with far more issues that engines made before 2006 had. All fuel sold in North America is ULSD which contains a maximum of just 15 ppm suffur, compared to traditional diesel fuel that contained up to 15,000 ppm sulfur. Roxor says what our fuel mileage is but knowone has even come close. Will running off road diesel boost engine Lubrication? I add cetane to my fuel that increases the lubrication of the fuel which also boosts Fuel Mileage and keeps my engine operating at top performance. Just a heads up if you want more performance from the roxor without sinking money into it, look to the fuel. If we can't use Red die fuel add cetane.
I add 4oz of dieselkleen cetane booster every fill up

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Red diesel and on road diesel is exactly the same, but with red dye added. Engines in machines and generators are the same engines that are in on road trucks. So you won't see any performance gains with it.
I didn't think there was much of a difference.