ooooooooooo

Two observations and a question.

Bob Grady

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Today I was messing with my Rox, a 2019 (#2920) and I noticed two things. First, I have steel wheels and Goodyear tires. None of them, including the spare, have any evidence of being balanced. Is this the norm? Second, with the engine at idle and I turn the lights on (both high and low beam) I hear a faint low tone hum. Anyone else notice this?

And my question, anyone find any front floor mats which fit well and aren’t horridly expensive?

Thanks in advance.

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
:-(
Never noticed hum in my 2018 as far as lights. My wheels are alum and came balanced. Stick on weights. Spare was not when I bought it.

BDRAG

B

Bister

Mine ‘were’ balanced. Found one set of weights on the ground where I washed it. Don’t know how many more are gone. I’m not worried about it. They usually have mud on them anyway.

SMF

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I have the same Wal=Mart mats and, as noted by DLR, they've been just fine.

Bobby

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Regarding floor mats: I purchased the thinnest stall mat Tractor Supply sells and used a skill saw to cut mat for the two front floor boards and cargo area. Works great.

SMF

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
If you're hauling things like rocks, firewood or heavy tools, stall mats offer optimal protection for the cargo bed. As Bobby said, TS carries them in stock and they're easy to fit with a saw or box cutter. Mine are made in Canada from recycled rubber/tires, come in 4x4 or 4x8 sheets, in several thicknesses, are relatively inexpensive and have proven to be just about bulletproof.

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Regarding floor mats: I purchased the thinnest stall mat Tractor Supply sells and used a skill saw to cut mat for the two front floor boards and cargo area. Works great.

I couldn’t remember who did this. Thanks! I’m gonna pick some up.

Sourdough

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I decided to use these Tractor Supply rubber mats with holes for the front floor mats. They were easy to cut. Will also get the 3x4 thicker mats for the back - they should fit almost perfect.

1565393374999.jpeg

B

Bister

I have a 3x4 carpet door type mat, 3x4 fits like a glove and keeps crap from sliding around.

FYI: that's my winter set up, stripped down now.
IMG_4443.JPG