ooooooooooo

Tummy Tuck

i303

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I’m going to blast this on GD because it gets more attention. I know OTR has done the tummy tuck. And now that I’m about to have time and money I want to do this.

So comes to making or modifying the cross member that supports trans and TC and the tranny hump / tunnel. And engine is raised.

Does anyone have specs,pics, or anything specific how to do this instead of me figuring it out? Which I can, but why reinvent the wheel here? Any other issues? Thinking about a 1” body lift to add.

Help is greatly appreciated and I apologize for neglecting my daily Roxor. I’ve had other things to do which would benefit it in the future. had my Roxor over a years e a half no plans to get rid of it. Love it.

75f250

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
With an 1 1/4” body lift I was able to raise the transfer case up 2” and the motor 1”. I just cut off the drop brackets off the frame and used the original cross member bolted directly to the frame. If ur not shy about cutting up the floor, one can get it higher.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Does the Cecco T case skid mount up any higher than factory? By that I don’t necessarily mean raising the T case up but at least have a tighter fitting skid plate that sits higher than stock.

75f250

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
E504200A-66A5-4789-B7C2-332C21677031.jpegDD0EA2A7-2111-4531-9086-C8F9298EF1C6.jpeg
I went with a jks 1 1/4” body lift and made 1” lift blocks for the motor. Exhaust has to be reworked to fit as it is tight between the frame/ t case.

Breevers

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Following... 75f250, you are about the only person I've seen detailing how you did the tuck. I see you have other photos another post. Definitely adding your mods to the list for the rig.

75f250

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Thanks Breevers, I’ve installed the Rough Country lift and 6.5” boomerang shackles with the 1.25” body lift. Gave me 3.25” of lift on the front and 1.75” on the rear. The t case is 13.75” off the floor with the stock 29” tires. With the planned 35” tires the t case will be 16.75”. rstan45 s woodrat build has about 16” of clearance under the t case with a 4” suspension lift and 35” tires and harsher u joint angles.

465stroker

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Does the Cecco T case skid mount up any higher than factory? By that I don’t necessarily mean raising the T case up but at least have a tighter fitting skid plate that sits higher than stock.
The Cecco Skid does fit much tighter that stock. Ground clearnace is the same however we designed it to not be a "shovel" and slide / glide over obstacles much better which it does.

465stroker

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Bought one TJ kit and 4 individual pucks
Nice. Our billet aluminum kit also includes b pillar ROPS frame tie, rear fender tub support and correct hardware... Im sure you saved a few dollars over ours which is great. For the guys not wanting to chase long metric hardware at local hardware store and other items I think ours is perfect.

75f250

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Nice. Our billet aluminum kit also includes b pillar ROPS frame tie, rear fender tub support and correct hardware... Im sure you saved a few dollars over ours which is great. For the guys not wanting to chase long metric hardware at local hardware store and other items I think ours is perfect.
Metric bolts are easy to come by in Canada as I only went to one heavy truck shop for them. I’m going to cut off the frame bracket for the ROPS and flip them. Also used the tj rad support rubbers for the rear tub support. You do have a nice kit but it’s a lot of money to get it up here. $200 for the jks kit, $25 for the 4 pucks, $20 for bolts. For $245 Canadian it’s hard to beat. I’m also a welder/ fabricator so it’s easy changes. I do like your rocker guards thou

Dan H.

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
The
Cecco mounts right under the transfer case cross member. It sits tights and uses the 4 factory bolts. and extends sideways to the frames, then up the welded on cross member supports. If you raise the transfer case you could still use it. I think it will just conform to the new position. May have a little off the ends.