ooooooooooo

Tire/Wheel Trade???

lcp

I bought this Roxor with some very aggressive 33" tires already mounted. I live in hard rock country and would be best served by 31" (probably LT235/85 16R) less aggressive, but still tough, all terrain tires. I'm thinking the best course of action would be to trade with someone. I'm in central Texas and I know chances are slim of finding someone close enough to make this work, but it doesn't hurt to ask. Here's what I have:

IMG_9122.jpg
IMG_9123.jpg
IMG_9125.jpg

Last edited:

Evh1

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Man, I'd thought that the good ol' Buckshot Mudder was a thing of the past! Good to see they are still available. I see the info block you included with your post, so thanks for that. I noticed they are on 16" rims which may make it hard to find a trade, but I hope you do! I'd be a candidate, but my ROXOR is on 15" with 33's. I'll see if a couple other local guys are in the hunt though. Montgomery. AL isn't a bad shipping rate - unless you're thinking a more local deal. Got an estimated mileage on the tires? Looks fairly new.

lcp

Man, I'd thought that the good ol' Buckshot Mudder was a thing of the past! Good to see they are still available. I see the info block you included with your post, so thanks for that. I noticed they are on 16" rims which may make it hard to find a trade, but I hope you do! I'd be a candidate, but my ROXOR is on 15" with 33's. I'll see if a couple other local guys are in the hunt though. Montgomery. AL isn't a bad shipping rate - unless you're thinking a more local deal. Got an estimated mileage on the tires? Looks fairly new.
They're great tires, but I think they are better for softer terrain than the rock we have here. I'm not sure how many miles are on them. The Roxor had 10,000 on it when I bought it a couple months ago and the tires were already on it. I'm thinking I'd be better off just buying some 31's and selling the tires alone. Where did you find 15" wheels?

Evh1

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
My unit came with 15's from previous purchaser who did alot of upgrades. A wider footprint here in the mud to "float" over mudholes was his preference, plus easier/less expensive tire fitment. I'd actually prefer a 16" taller skinny tire to dig down to a more solid base in mudholes, but that's personal preference/experience. Good luck with the search.

Reactions: lcp

AZROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
A rim with a 5x5.5 bolt pattern will work. I posted a link to an article about rim specs (back spacing m, diameter of center bore etc.) a few weeks back.

Reactions: lcp

AZROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
A rim with a 5x5.5 bolt pattern will work. I posted a link to an article about rim specs (back spacing m, diameter of center bore etc.) a few weeks back.
Center bore is important for front rims to fit the lockout hubs.