ooooooooooo

Thanks MANA

SMF

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Thanks to all the MANA employees at the Roxor factory up in Michigan and the service center down in North Carolina for bringing us such a fine product. In its own unique way, Roxor is making life a bit easier for those owners riding out the current situation. Stay safe and you don't do anything stupid either.

secretv

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Thanks to all the MANA employees at the Roxor factory up in Michigan and the service center down in North Carolina for bringing us such a fine product. In its own unique way, Roxor is making life a bit easier for those owners riding out the current situation. Stay safe and you don't do anything stupid either.
I got a nice little email from them also.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I did too. I have also dealt with the svc center in N.C. directly, and they were super supportive as well as very eager to help out. Superior Customer Service. (y)

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
:-(
I also got that little email. It does matter that Mahindra sent a small pat on our backs. I am at home for the next two weeks off due to state, county and city corona virus mandates. When I received this email it made me go ahead and start my list of To Do's to the roxor and I am starting the list of stuff I really don't need but have the desire to install like a small lift and some other minor mods.

BDRAG

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
:-(
What mods, now you got me thinking, hahaha
Well I need to put a cut off switch to the radio that is direct wired to power so it won't drain the battery. To lazy to hook into accessory switch. Lol. Also want to move my driver seat aft a few more inches.

BDRAG