ooooooooooo

Tell me if this is a good deal?

TRUE_GRIT

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Talked to a dealer in Indiana this morning and he has a 2019 about $24000 MSRP and I can get it for $18K . Is this a good deal? What do you guys think? He's also telling me that he had to buy all of his old inventory because of the FCA lawsuit and now they will be considered use, but with full warranty. Any info back would be appreciated! Thanks.

Vinny

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Don't know what accessories it may have, but that is really high. 2019s are going for much less. I think you should check atvtrader.com.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
What model, upgrades, ECT. Does it have upgraded wheels, winch?

TRUE_GRIT

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Thanks for the replies!

Here's a list!

Upgraded Wheels

Whole Cab Soft Enclosure

Light Bar

Side Steps

Upgraded Front Bumper

Front Winch

Windshield

Mirror Package

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
It definitely has some good upgrades; however, I think they are a little high. Are they open to offers?

TRUE_GRIT

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
He told me he would honor the price that was on the website when I talked to him this morning. And he was going to raise it after he got off the phone with me. I just checked the website and he raised it to $19995! Oh boy!

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I would look in an ATV/Auto Trader as well as on here, Someone will have a good lead for you. Hope it works out for you, let us know.

pmgia

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Talked to a dealer in Indiana this morning and he has a 2019 about $24000 MSRP and I can get it for $18K . Is this a good deal? What do you guys think? He's also telling me that he had to buy all of his old inventory because of the FCA lawsuit and now they will be considered use, but with full warranty. Any info back would be appreciated! Thanks.
No idea, today is a totally different Roxor market than it was up through August 10.

Last edited:

TRUE_GRIT

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I would look in an ATV/Auto Trader as well as on here, Someone will have a good lead for you. Hope it works out for you, let us know.

I have talked to more than 50 dealers. These are selling faster than you can think! Alot of dealers that have them are keeping the rebates
and marking them up. ATV trader can't keep up with the updates. Oh boy!

TRUE_GRIT

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I want to thank everyone for posting and helping me out. I'm still looking and maybe have one on a hook. Will find out
later this afternoon or tomorrow!

:)

BoxofRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Best of luck, you'll love it if you get one, they're worth it! FWIW, I paid MSRP for mine. The only dealers for hundreds of miles were all the same story, so I bought it at the one 20 minutes down the road.

Vinny

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I really didn't want to say anything negative about my fellow Team Roxor members but some of you have no shame! You know who you are. Posting about Roxor prices, how collectable they may become, how hard it will be to find one after August 11th.
As a car addict, you guys are killing me. So, I went out and bought a second Roxor.
$11400 in Mississippi. It's on the transport on its way to Arizona.
All I can say is THANKS Y'ALL!!?

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Went by the dealership today, they had 4 there, none of them could be sold until they figure out what to do, the 2020 cant neither can the 2019s. I did get to see some of the accessories, pretty cool ideas.

Ridem32

I really didn't want to say anything negative about my fellow Team Roxor members but some of you have no shame! You know who you are. Posting about Roxor prices, how collectable they may become, how hard it will be to find one after August 11th.
As a car addict, you guys are killing me. So, I went out and bought a second Roxor.
$11400 in Mississippi. It's on the transport on its way to Arizona.
All I can say is THANKS Y'ALL!!

Where in Mississippi did you buy it from ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk