ooooooooooo

taillight guards

menotu

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
1550268543671.png

I wonder if these would work on the Roxors?

quickshot

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
These are the ones I mounted. I got them off eBay and they were for a Thar. I did have to modify them a little, but over all, the fit well..
20190124_083351.jpg

Sonnyd

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
These are the ones I mounted. I got them off eBay and they were for a Thar. I did have to modify them a little, but over all, the fit well..View attachment 3091
What did you do with your soft top doors? It looks like you attached them to your half doors? It looks great. Can you post more pics of it from other angles and maybe a brief description of how you did it?

quickshot

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
It looks great. Is that the mahindra roxor soft top or a custom job? Did the doors come with the snaps on them to be used with half doors or did you do that?
I have a OTR metal top. The soft top lays over the top of it and was locally build and installed. The canvas shop that built the soft top panels also installed it(installed the snaps).

Sonnyd

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I have a OTR metal top. The soft top lays over the top of it and was locally build and installed. The canvas shop that built the soft top panels also installed it(installed the snaps).
Thanks for the info. It looks great man!

Andydaniel1371

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Hate to ask..
Ur Roxor is the best I've seen yet. Wanted to have the pics but can download download them here. Can u email pics to builthomesdirect@yahoo.com for my guy to fabricate a top?
Really like the paint to match doors n window!

20190430_181339.jpg