ooooooooooo

Street legal in Michigan

bassguy354

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Congratulations! I just got my letter today. I can’t wait to get my final inspection done & hit the road!

arupp

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
What was the Process? I moved to Texas but am still a land owner and still have my Michigan drivers license. I am here for school so I don't think I have to become a Texas resident. Ive read that its a pain in Texas to get this registered so I might as well try and register it in Michigan. Would I have to have it in Michigan to be inspected? I have ordered the turn signal kit, I know I need a windshield and probably different seat belts.

Thanks in advance.

pejo0501

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
What was the Process? I moved to Texas but am still a land owner and still have my Michigan drivers license. I am here for school so I don't think I have to become a Texas resident. Ive read that its a pain in Texas to get this registered so I might as well try and register it in Michigan. Would I have to have it in Michigan to be inspected? I have ordered the turn signal kit, I know I need a windshield and probably different seat belts.

Thanks in advance.
You or someone has to be in Michigan for the inspection

Darstar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner

Thanks in advance.

Funny thing , I live in Michigan, plated in Montana , spent last Winter in Texas hill country, no place to ride all land private not like Michigan. Never went far from RV Park all winter !

Finn

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
My roxor is now plated in the state of Michigan. Put about 50 miles on down state highways tonight. Let me know if I can help.
Hi, I am up just south of you in the Ludington/Pentwater area. I have been holding off because I cannot afford a vehicle for off road use only. I have seen dealers listing Roxor LE for 12.999 which seems pretty attractive. I would be greatly appreciative for everything you did to get tags!
Scott