ooooooooooo

Sticking speedometer

Lwhite5

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I have a 2018 roxor with vivid racing stage 1 tune and EGR delete. Recently the speedometer started sticking and the display would get Mahindra stuck on it intermittent. I took it to my local dealer and they sent of the speedometer to get tested, three weeks latter they called and told me nothing was wrong with the speedometer. The tech said it did works better after coming back from Mahindra but they said because it was tuned I would just have to deal with it. Anyone else have any issues like this?

Spanky

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I think I would change out the speedometer for an aftermarket one. I also was told that a Mahindra would need to prove your modification caused said issue. Hit up the tuning company, they may have a simple fix....

WShaulis

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
i had intermittent sticking problems with my speedometer as well, took it to dealer, they sent it off and got a new one in return, programmed with the correct hours and miles. Indian Motorcycles of Sturgis is awesome!

B

Bister

A few have had speedo problems, but everyone said they were sent in a repaired/replaced with no questions asked on the Facebook group. There were a few posts about it there.

When you say "they said because it was tuned", is 'they' referring to the tech at the dealership or to Roxor?

Lwhite5

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Roxor said there was nothing wrong with it but the tech at the dealership said that most likely the speedometer was messing up because of the tune.