ooooooooooo

Steel wheel w or w/o Goodyear Wrangler

me1.0

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
In the middle Tennessee area and looking for someone that wants to sell their stock wheel/tire. Looking for an inexpensive spare. Figured someone has upgraded and would like to recoup some cash.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
In the middle Tennessee area and looking for someone that wants to sell their stock wheel/tire. Looking for an inexpensive spare. Figured someone has upgraded and would like to recoup some cash.

I just bought one new from diesel freak, after shipping was less than the cheapest lookish alike wheel from local tire shop. Tire also will get new since my Rox has only 100 miles on it

me1.0

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Thanks for the info. Was hoping to save a few more bucks and help out someone get a few bucks for something they no longer needed.

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Thanks for the info. Was hoping to save a few more bucks and help out someone get a few bucks for something they no longer needed.

I agree its the best option. I swapped Rops with a guy 3 hrs away. Went from a 4 seater full ugly Rops to Sport. Would have loved to do same with my stock high back rear seat as well. Plenty of guys with stock wheels and tires. I too want higher tires but not in budget currently.

me1.0

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Would love to have 33's, but working on making her street legal. According to others, should be able to get her registered as a 76 cj7 replica here in TN. Just installed mirrors and getting in everything to be wired for signals and future accessories. Still need a windshield and grill. Also looking for proper headlight bezels because the 2020 doesn't have them since they were part of the plastic grill.

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Would love to have 33's, but working on making her street legal. According to others, should be able to get her registered as a 76 cj7 replica here in TN. Just installed mirrors and getting in everything to be wired for signals and future accessories. Still need a windshield and grill. Also looking for proper headlight bezels because the 2020 doesn't have them since they were part of the plastic grill.

I'm in the same boat bought my 2020 in October, had a grill CNC cut only cost me $100. Blinker kit is done, tomorrow I'm redoing my rops to connect to my CJ windshield. Here in UT just have to be inspected by a dealer and register it. Pretty simple. Harley has bezels i just haven't gotten them yet. Only 2 grills like this in Circulation, the guy i swaped rops for had it made

20210101_125852.jpg 20201225_145214.jpg

20210101_125852.jpg 20201225_145214.jpg Screenshot_20201028-162936_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Last edited:

TRUE_GRIT

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Hello boys, I'm looking for a stock steel wheel with the Goodyear stock tire. One maybe even two for spares. I'm in the Denver Metro Area!

Anybody?

ty.witt

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
@ TRUE_GRIT Little bit down the road from Denver, but Better Built Trailers in Grainfield, KS. He’s got tons of fresh takeoffs with Good Years for $125 a piece. Just picked up two a week ago.

TRUE_GRIT

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
@ TRUE_GRIT Little bit down the road from Denver, but Better Built Trailers in Grainfield, KS. He’s got tons of fresh takeoffs with Good Years for $125 a piece. Just picked up two a week ago.
Thanks buddy for the heads up. I'll check on Monday! Did you have them shipped to you? If you did how much to ship to you?

ty.witt

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Thanks buddy for the heads up. I'll check on Monday! Did you have them shipped to you? If you did how much to ship to you?

Sure thing! I picked them up when I was passing through one day. Ran the card over the phone and picked up everything I asked for at a secret spot by their gate being that it was after hours. Couldn't tell you what shipping would be, but I'm certain they have options.

Side note: For anyone localish (Eastern CO, Western KS) that might need stuff, they have everything you could need in stock. Filters, drive shafts, engine parts, shocks, brake parts, hard cabs... literally a room full of inventory. Stuff was priced right too i.e. no price gouging like we've seen on eBay or Amazon. Also have a few specials on other used pieces as guys trade in stuff for upgrades. I picked up a lightly used Fortress windshield for $400 off them awhile back. Great dudes! Definitely need more dealers like them.

tecknomage

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
better built trailers is s dealer? Just found out that M&M pulled all their dealerships in Tennessee.. About ready to sell my 2019. Heck has under 40 miles on her

ty.witt

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
better built trailers is s dealer? Just found out that M&M pulled all their dealerships in Tennessee.. About ready to sell my 2019. Heck has under 40 miles on her
They very much are. Didn't do the greatest job of making it known to the public though. Their advertising seems to be "word of mouth in the local area". I found out through Fortress when I searched for the nearest dealer to get a windshield. If I remember right, they have only been a dealer since like mid '19. They've moved quite a few units in that short time though!