ooooooooooo

Squealing /squeaking noise

BobbyR

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
New to the site, lots of great information here. Our 2022 Roxor since we got it in September has a squealing / squeaky kind of noise that sounds like it's from the front right that starts usually about 1/4 mile after driving. Has 150 miles on it now 7 months later, sound hasn't changed. ALL fluids were low when purchased except engine oil. Diff's, Transfer case and transmission (used 2 quarts) to top off everything.. Greased every fitting. I have heard front wheel bushings and or bearings a problem from factory ?? Any help would be appreciated ?

Kake America

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I’m guessing, without hearing the noise you have a wheel bearing that is out of adjustment. If it is not tight enough the wheel bearing carrier will spin on the shaft and chatter.

BobbyR

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Thanks for replying, weird sound - half squeal half squeak. Seems to get louder the faster you go but then sometimes not so noticeable.. I have heard that there are a lot of issues with front wheel bearings. Tried to get dust caps off to take it apart but I guess I will have to get seals first. Dust caps extremely tight also..