ooooooooooo

Spring re-arch

928dennis

After my first offroad trip, 2018 LE model this thing needs suspension work! with the front winch on it it only has about 1" of travel before it hits the stops. This makes for a very rough ride all day. Mahindra should put a better spring pack on the front when using the winch. I think the rear is to stuff also. There is a local shop that dose spring re-arching and I am looking into that. The lift kits that are on the market right now are way over priced so I am looking at other options.

RoxorYooper

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
A lot of guys are just adding a front leaf, it’s around $33.

928dennis

Thanks, how much lift dose it give? And how dose it ride? I have used add a leaf before and the ride got stiff. What spring are they using?

quickshot

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
After my first offroad trip, 2018 LE model this thing needs suspension work! with the front winch on it it only has about 1" of travel before it hits the stops. This makes for a very rough ride all day. Mahindra should put a better spring pack on the front when using the winch. I think the rear is to stuff also. There is a local shop that dose spring re-arching and I am looking into that. The lift kits that are on the market right now are way over priced so I am looking at other options.
I had my springs re-arched but beware that the front re-arching will not gain you much without adding a leaf. The engine is heavy and the re-arch will just settle back down. I re-arched with a leaf and got about 3 1/2 inch lift in the front. I re-arched(only) the rear and got about 2 in there for a fairly level stance.

RoxorYooper

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Pro comp 13120, $36 off Amazon, it will basically level your ride.

928dennis

Thank you guys, we should not have to deal with the front not having enough spring inder it when Mahindra puts a winch on. They should address this problem. On your re arch did you use the stock shocks? I was hoping for about 31/2" in the front and 2" in the rear.

quickshot

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Thank you guys, we should not have to deal with the front not having enough spring inder it when Mahindra puts a winch on. They should address this problem. On your re arch did you use the stock shocks? I was hoping for about 31/2" in the front and 2" in the rear.
if you raise the Roxy, you will need new shocks that will accommodate the increased height. The stock shocks are crap anyway.

BoxRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
With just pro comp 13120, would you need shocks & brake lines?

928dennis

No, it will be fine. I am going to put KYBs on soon. The stock shocks are made by Gaberal for Mahindra, sure there not of the best quality.

RoxorYooper

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Another option to think about.

986D3B21-7587-4635-A922-5792CF3B8972.png