Administrator
Staff member
Product Name Spare Tire package with mount and jack
Part Number 0404AUA0005LA
Pricing MSRP: $429.99
Manufacturer Name ROXOR
Manufactures website ROXOR Offroad | Accessories
BUY HERE--> N/A
Product description Ride rough, but ride ready with your official ROXOR Spare Tire kit. This essential package includes the toughest all-terrain tire - a production BF Goodrich tire and an aluminum wheel. The kit is completed with an easy-install mounting bracket, a brawny 2-ton scissor jack, and a secure lock to keep it all in place. This ROXOR Spare kit is here to offer added piece of mind as you’re cutting even the roughest trails.

Available July 6, 2018

Part Number: 0404AUA0005LA

MSRP: $429.99

Kit includes BF Goodrich tire, aluminum wheel, mounting bracket with fasteners, scissor jack and lock

SpareTire.png

Jewell68

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Has anyone ordered and received the spare tire accessories offered?

Down East

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Just mounted spare tire with mounting kit. Easy installation but scratching my head as to where to mount jack? It may bounce around a bit! LOL. I’ll find a spot since it appears fabricated to drop on pins. Pins and bungy chord?

RoxorYooper

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Just mounted spare tire with mounting kit. Easy installation but scratching my head as to where to mount jack? It may bounce around a bit! LOL. I’ll find a spot since it appears fabricated to drop on pins. Pins and bungy chord?
How long is the jack?

Down East

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I should hand this the same time I hang a fire extinguisher?!

DEKirk2

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Do you think this mount will handle an 11.2 inch wide tire? Or is there a way you can see to put spacers in so it would? I love my big tires but the big spare is turning into a headache! 285-70R17

Down East

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Do you think this mount will handle an 11.2 inch wide tire? Or is there a way you can see to put spacers in so it would? I love my big tires but the big spare is turning into a headache! 285-70R17

Yes, but you will need a spacer and longer bolts for the tire mounting. One may also have an issue in that the tire may hit the taillight when opening tailgate. If that is an issue, one would have to mount the assembly closer to the center of the tailgate by drilling new mount holes rather than use the factory provided holes? Pretty basic assembly that works well.

Woodsman74881

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I ordered and mounted my spare about a month ago. As Down East said, you will need a spacer and probably have to move the mounting location a little for everything to work right. I paid $389 for mine from my dealer. As for the jack. HMMM. No really good place. Currently, I have it tucked neatly behind the passenger seat. It does not bounce around. While writing this post, it occurred to me, it may fit under the passenger seat. I'll check when I get home. It does look like it is made to sit on pins. Maybe they are under there as well. I have found the Mahindra accessories to be of very good quality. The instructions, not so much.

Sonnyd

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I ordered and mounted my spare about a month ago. As Down East said, you will need a spacer and probably have to move the mounting location a little for everything to work right. I paid $389 for mine from my dealer. As for the jack. HMMM. No really good place. Currently, I have it tucked neatly behind the passenger seat. It does not bounce around. While writing this post, it occurred to me, it may fit under the passenger seat. I'll check when I get home. It does look like it is made to sit on pins. Maybe they are under there as well. I have found the Mahindra accessories to be of very good quality. The instructions, not so much.
Put your jack next to your passenger seat and open it up enough to pin it in place between the inside of your body tub and seat base. That's what I did and it works great!

Sonnyd

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Put your jack next to your passenger seat and open it up enough to pin it in place between the inside of your body tub and seat base. That's what I did and it works great!
Then I bought a high lift jack and mounted it on my hood
2 is 1 and 1 is none:)