ooooooooooo

South GA

Buckpasser

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Buckpasser here. Long time reader, first time poster. Last week I acquired a ‘19 Roxor with some upgrades and super low miles. I feel blessed to have stumbled onto it. I’m hoping to have it for a very long time, and I’m also closely watching 2021 in hopes that Mahindra gets back in the saddle and hangs around with the Roxor line. In my area I personally know of one other owner and I’ve seen yet another cruising around in disguise (CJ vin). I assume most folks here just see a “Jeep” but probably wonder about the engine noise! I’ll be reading the forum as I have been. Thanks in advance for the great info!

0FD4DCB3-7DF3-44CE-9853-DDC9A2FAA0AA.jpeg

0FD4DCB3-7DF3-44CE-9853-DDC9A2FAA0AA.jpeg

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Welcome and congrats on your purchase. I am confident you will be very pleased with your Roxor. I personally think they will come back strong

Buckpasser

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I hope so. From the outside looking in I was concerned that they might be flimsy or more in line with Polaris Ranger quality and durability. When I test drove this one, I knew I was about to be lightening my checking account immediately!

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Upgrades are endless, congrats on purchase. Far better quality than a plastic SXS. The rox I feel is better made than the older CJs. I myself can't stop upgrading mine. I've had it since Dec, alot of CJ parts will fix if u go that way.

Buckpasser

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I had a guy tell me today that he knew I was driving a Roxor because of the narrow wheel spacing. Do most of you folks add spacers? I hate to admit it, but I’m already thinking about 1”spacers and flares. Haha

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Its the same width as a real Willys jeep. I have no desire to add spacers. I know spacers have gotten better but don't want the possible extra wear on my axles. Personally rather look more like a classic jeep than any of the mall hoppers. You can get spacers but your width of body is still original jeep

Last edited:

Cloud

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I had a guy tell me today that he knew I was driving a Roxor because of the narrow wheel spacing. Do most of you folks add spacers? I hate to admit it, but I’m already thinking about 1”spacers and flares. Haha
I think I need spacers with my 35x10s. Just need to go down the rabbit hole and see what fender clearance I have. I'm thinking maybe 3/4" spacers would keep me clear.

@Buckpasser welcome to the money pit!

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Money pit yes but not a money pit of repairs. It's a pit to customize your original rox, to be one of a kind. Now boats are a true money pit.