ooooooooooo

soft cab and windshield southwest Michigan area

Michigan Mike

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I just took delivery of my new hardcab. So I have for sale my soft cab and windshield with windshield wiper included. It will be probably a week or two before I remove the old top and windshield and put the hard cab on. It would be ideal if the new owner was here for the removal of the old cab it gets pretty involved and although I have the original instructions they are less than clear. It would greatly benifit the new owner to see how the cab is installed. I am thinking 900 dollars for the windshield windshield wiper and cab. I really would prefer to sell these as a package deal I don't really want to split them up and I don't want to ship them. So anybody in southwest Michigan or Northern Indiana This is your chance for a good deal.

kparky

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Hello Michigan Mike......I'm in northern Michigan and I'm interested in this package. Can you send a pic of the cab, windshield, etc. so I can see it.
thanks
awaiting your reply

Michigan Mike

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I apologize for this late reply I had a busy day today. I am somewhat challenged with posting pictures but I will see if I can get my wife to photograph the cap and I will post it here if I can.

bassguy354

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Hey, Mike. I’m also in Kalamazoo. Did you by chance ever have any parts of your soft cab replaced under warranty? I’m looking for an extra set of zipper doors & surrounds. Bad zippers are okay. I’m just looking for the soft parts, not the metal frame. Please let me know if you’ve got any extra pieces!

Michigan Mike

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Sorry I don't have any extras. My drivers side door does need some work on the zipper but I have a guy that will replace it. He is backed up with work and can't get to it right away. What are you doing with the door parts ? Making hard lower doors and soft uppers? Just curious.

bassguy354

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Sorry I don't have any extras. My drivers side door does need some work on the zipper but I have a guy that will replace it. He is backed up with work and can't get to it right away. What are you doing with the door parts ? Making hard lower doors and soft uppers? Just curious.
That is exactly my plan. I’m hopefully getting a pair of OEM hard doors soon & I hope to make a wire frame to support removable soft upper doors. I don’t want to cut up my existing soft doors, especially if I can’t make the soft uppers work, so I’m on the lookout for damaged take-offs to work with.

bassguy354

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Somebody was driving an orange 2018 Roxor around downtown Kalamazoo today. Was it you, Mike?

Michigan Mike

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Late again answering . No it was not me. Mine is black I know of an orange one in the portage area. I talked to the owner last year but don't remember his name.

TheFurnace

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I just took delivery of my new hardcab. So I have for sale my soft cab and windshield with windshield wiper included. It will be probably a week or two before I remove the old top and windshield and put the hard cab on. It would be ideal if the new owner was here for the removal of the old cab it gets pretty involved and although I have the original instructions they are less than clear. It would greatly benifit the new owner to see how the cab is installed. I am thinking 900 dollars for the windshield windshield wiper and cab. I really would prefer to sell these as a package deal I don't really want to split them up and I don't want to ship them. So anybody in southwest Michigan or Northern Indiana This is your chance for a good deal.
Hey there...is this still available? Is it for the 4 seater ROPS?

TheFurnace

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I would definitely offer more than 900.00 if you are willing to ship...I'm in New Mexico so traveling to Michigan wouldn't work...please let me know when you get a chance...

Serialgriller

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Do you still have this? I live in kentucky but love Michigan so could be convinced to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wyohandscold

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Looks like you still might have this? I’m from Michigan and have a lot of family there to pick it up. Could you sent me a picture?