ooooooooooo

Shifter boots

Woodsman74881

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Don’t know if this has been covered, but need to replace my shifter boots. They are splitting and dry rotted after a couple years of use. Anyone changed them? If so what brand did you use and where did you get them? Thanks!

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Hmmm. Well this is a new one. I got curious and I looked on Amazon. You can get good looking universal leather kits for around 15 bucks and really cheap universal boot covers for around $5.

Woodsman74881

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Yeah I saw some of those, but not sure about them or the sizes. I’m hoping someone has crossed this road and found something that works without modifications. But if I have to wing it I can. Thanks for the response.

Harry

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
why not check with your dealer. some of this stuff is not very expensive. it got new pedal covers from my dealer and they were like $3 each and better than the originals.

Screen Shot 2021-05-13 at 8.29.36 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-05-13 at 8.29.36 PM.png

Woodsman74881

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
why not check with your dealer. some of this stuff is not very expensive. it got new pedal covers from my dealer and they were like $3 each and better than the originals.

View attachment 9108

View attachment 9108
My close local dealer quit dealing in Roxor as soon as they sold their last unit. I can check Sherwood, but they aren’t always prompt in shipping for various reasons. Thanks for the suggestion.

Harry

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
My close local dealer quit dealing in Roxor as soon as they sold their last unit. I can check Sherwood, but they aren’t always prompt in shipping for various reasons. Thanks for the suggestion.
Check with Diesel Freaks maybe also, wade gets parts somewhere. does the dealer locator still work on the website maybe find the next closest dealer....idk

email roxor your location and see if they have a dealer close....

customerservice@roxoroffroad.com