ooooooooooo

RPM

General

Founding Member
I shift around 2,000 rpm on average. If I'm accelerating slowly, then I'll shift lower, like 1,600. If I'm accelerating as quickly as possible, I'll get up to 2,400. Make sure you don't go so high that you're losing power (over the torque band). Conversely, make sure you don't shift too early that your new gear's rpm is too low that you can't continue accelerating (below the torque band). After a few hours it will be intuitive, like any gas car or motorcycle.

runner

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I shift around 2,000 rpm on average. If I'm accelerating slowly, then I'll shift lower, like 1,600. If I'm accelerating as quickly as possible, I'll get up to 2,400. Make sure you don't go so high that you're losing power (over the torque band). Conversely, make sure you don't shift too early that your new gear's rpm is too low that you can't continue accelerating (below the torque band). After a few hours it will be intuitive, like any gas car or motorcycle.
Thanks that’s a big help

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Ideally you shift at near max TQ peak and where your next gear is in or just below TQ peak. You wanna keep the engine in the TQ peak range. I go by sound. You can hear when it's in peak TQ.

I don't think mine ever even sniffs 3000. I think most of mine range is around 1400-2400.

runner

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Thanks, I’ve started shifting at 2300 rpm and watching YouTube videos nobody talks about it.