ooooooooooo

ROXpower

Gypsyjon

What exactly is the ROXpower accessory and what does it do? Sorry to put my ignorance on public display but I have googled and googled, while it gets lots of mentions so far no one says what the heck the thing is.
TIA

Reactions: Ron

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Old post, but still needs an answer. All it does is provide an additional fuse box for acessories, so you don't ugly up the engine compartment with a bunch of wires or inline fuses coming off the battery. Basically its a power distribution panel.

B

Bister

Old post, but still needs an answer. All it does is provide an additional fuse box for acessories, so you don't ugly up the engine compartment with a bunch of wires or inline fuses coming off the battery. Basically its a power distribution panel.
I added my own aux fuse panel under the dash powered direct from the battery that comes on with the key via relay. Did the same on my old Rhino. Makes adding stuff so easy.

Picture before I tied up (most) of the wires. lol
446D138C-32CF-415C-8721-A6A82C3E0D24.jpeg

GPG

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Hey guys have one of these rocks powers we're trying to figure out where to mount it on a 2020 anybody got a photo of this thing in action?

IMG_20201007_193703940.jpg

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Hey guys have one of these rocks powers we're trying to figure out where to mount it on a 2020 anybody got a photo of this thing in action?

View attachment 7836
Check the electrical manual. I'm pretty sure it's supposed to go on the firewall under the dash, on the passenger side.

undergroundroxor

They mount up under the dash on the driver side. All our units have them. Don't over torque the 6mm nuts on the ground and power or the studs will break.....Ask me how I know :(
I'll try to post picture up when I get home. My employer frowns upon social media posting at work

Leslie

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
They mount up under the dash on the driver side. All our units have them. Don't over torque the 6mm nuts on the ground and power or the studs will break.....Ask me how I know :(
I'll try to post picture up when I get home. My employer frowns upon social media posting at work
Thanks

GPG

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Hey guys we haven't tried to install this yet. Looks like driver's side is the place not sure about any additional wiring yet.

Thank you

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Just a FYI. It is alot cheaper and very easy to install a aux fuse panel. I got a 12 fuse panel with grounds from amazon for $20. Add in a relay. I took switched 12v off the cigarette lighter for the relay (30 amp) to feed from the battery. The hardest part was drilling mounting holes. The lining material is tough and the body steel is nothing to sneeze at. I’ll take some pics when I get home this weekend and post. My panel is not water proof, I’ll pr change that this winter, but it is covered so it’s somewhat protected from the elements. I don’t have plans or opportunities to ford creeks right now so element protection is all that I care about right now

Leslie

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I have the RoxPower installed and am very familiar with the simple fuse boxes where you have a positive and negative going to a switch/accessory. The Roxpower is fused for Batt and Acc which is self-explanatory.

Question is do you take the caps apart to wire to a positive and negative side? Or, on the caps there are four terminals (that look like push in connectors) on the exterior of the cap. Is upper two for Batt and bottom two for Acc? If yes, which is positive and negative?

Sorry to bother you but once installed I want to complete wiring correctly.

Stevelle

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I have the RoxPower installed and am very familiar with the simple fuse boxes where you have a positive and negative going to a switch/accessory. The Roxpower is fused for Batt and Acc which is self-explanatory.

Question is do you take the caps apart to wire to a positive and negative side? Or, on the caps there are four terminals (that look like push in connectors) on the exterior of the cap. Is upper two for Batt and bottom two for Acc? If yes, which is positive and negative?

Sorry to bother you but once installed I want to complete wiring correctly.
How many female connector wires come with the RoxPower?