ooooooooooo

Roxor went swimming

scottsawyer

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I'm needing some help. My son took our rotor unbeknownst to me down to the river and got it stuck. There doesn't appear to be water in the oil, but when you try to crank it it won't turn. He claims it never got up to the breather. Any ideas or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Did water get in the exhaust? Let it dry some, when you turn the ignition does anything light up? Fuses?

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Hope you get it fixed. I would open the air intake let it dry, check all the fuses, and hopefully it is just flooded

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Letting it dry out isn't going to do sh!t. Pull the injectors and crank the engine over. It's hydrolocked. Liquids don't compress. If you keep trying to crank it over, you could bend a rod.

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Also, the vent tubes in the transmission, t case and axles are very low. You're probably going to need all new fluids.

Kinetixrcr

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Letting it dry out isn't going to do sh!t. Pull the injectors and crank the engine over. It's hydrolocked. Liquids don't compress. If you keep trying to crank it over, you could bend a rod.
I agree, it may have been hydro-locked. It's always a good idea to vent the cylinders after water ingestion.

Spanky

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
If it happened to me, I'd probably file it on my insurance and start over.

TRUE_GRIT

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
He's correct! Don't even try to turn it over. You might have already have done damage. If you don't know what your doing get it to a Roxor shop as soon as you can before rust starts to occur. Don't tow it there get it on a flatbed and check all fluids. Those most likely will have to be changed. Good Luck! :oops: