ooooooooooo

Roxor video gallery

Bobby

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
i took a video or two today on my iPone, but can’t upload them. Says the server isn’t big enough. Only 58 seconds long. Any advise?

Bobby

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I took a couple of videos yesterday on my iPone. I can’t get them to upload. It says the file is top large for the server, but they are all less than a minute in duration Anyone offer advise?

ROXOR

Administrator
Staff member
I took a couple of videos yesterday on my iPone. I can’t get them to upload. It says the file is top large for the server, but they are all less than a minute in duration Anyone offer advise?
I have researched this the past hour or so trying to figure something out.
But it seems the forum does not have the back-end means to allow video uploads as of current time.
The only solution is to upload to YouTube then post the link. Then it will then auto embed.
I'm still looking into it as I would love to have such video upload privileges.

Bobby

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Sandyx, interested in your post on the XTC turn signal package, but your Video only has audible, no visual. I checked their web site out but couldn’t find anything on Roxor. Please try to repost. Thanks!

General

Founding Member
Sandyx, interested in your post on the XTC turn signal package, but your Video only has audible, no visual. I checked their web site out but couldn’t find anything on ROXOR. Please try to repost. Thanks!
@Bobby, that happens sometimes when you're viewing it on devices other than traditional PC in a web browser. Facebook videos don't embed the same as YouTube. Try viewing it on a normal browser on a full-sized device?

Apbt82

We need more videos of the Roxor on YouTube. That would allow more people to be aware of it. All you see mostly, is advertising type videos. How about some real owner experiences and reviews.. I am considering one of these, but there are an overwhelming amount of vehicles to choose from.

I currently have a Kawasaki Teryx.