ooooooooooo

Roxor line needs a scrambler model!

Norseman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
LE#62
Some of us Ranchers could use the extra space!

D6359452-82D3-4199-85CA-9812B838FE65.jpeg

Darstar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Some of us Ranchers could use the extra space!

View attachment 1109
Jeep will intro a new Scrambler late next year. Concept vehicle was at the Detroit Auto Show this year . You can make your own p/u Wrangler using a kit , some parts were direct from Jeep I saw one two winters ago in Tucson speed shop. Converting the Rox would not be rocket science ether.

YC Powersports

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I had a 2006 Rubicon LJ and loved the extra room, never should have sold her. Wheelbase was perfect for rock crawling.

Darstar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
The Scrambler is no P/U truck. Just a stretched CJ 7 which is fine but Jeep has labeled it as a pick up truck. The J series WAS a real p/u .. too bad they stopped making it. My thoughts go back the Willies , a good friend had a used 473 ( I think 1949 ) model around 1958 . We made many a nightly trip around our small town chasing the girl in the Henery J.......

i303

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Jeep will intro a new Scrambler late next year. Concept vehicle was at the Detroit Auto Show this year . You can make your own p/u Wrangler using a kit , some parts were direct from Jeep I saw one two winters ago in Tucson speed shop. Converting the Rox would not be rocket science ether.

Jeep is notorious for flaunting concept models and never coming through with any of it. Their sales is geared toward rolling out mall cruisers, soccer mom transport and grocery getters. At least you get the frame and body for off road. Just swap out everything else...

When they make more than 10 and sell them, then I'll believe it. Otherwise it's meant to generate press attention.

In case if it isn't realized, the Roxor's tub is already longer than a CJ7/YJ/TJ tub. Not CJ8 length but it's longer,

PMFB22

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Whatever Jeep comes out with, if anything, is going to loaded down with useless crap that is just waiting to break, and cost $40,000+

DaveNH

The new (legit) Jeep pickup will be revealed this Wednesday at the LA auto show. It is Wrangler based, but with a stretched frame and a Ram inspired rear suspension. Leaks give it serious truck credentials in the mid sized segment (7650# towing/1600# payload). Leaks say it will be called the Gladiator.

That said, Jeep is positioning it as a "lifestyle" vehicle, with Marchionne having been quoted as saying it will be "expensive, intentionally so." With new, loaded Rubicons in the $55-57k msrp range, this truck will not likely be typically seen on the farm or job sites.

Bfree

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
The new (legit) Jeep pickup will be revealed this Wednesday at the LA auto show. It is Wrangler based, but with a stretched frame and a Ram inspired rear suspension. Leaks give it serious truck credentials in the mid sized segment (7650# towing/1600# payload). Leaks say it will be called the Gladiator.

That said, Jeep is positioning it as a "lifestyle" vehicle, with Marchionne having been quoted as saying it will be "expensive, intentionally so." With new, loaded Rubicons in the $55-57k msrp range, this truck will not likely be typically seen on the farm or job sites.

Yep, its been all over You tube as leaked pictures are emerging and pricing. And FCA is sueing Mahindra for their $15,000 Roxor. Really Jeep, you think the avg joe will go out and buy your "Gladiator". NO THANKS, even if I can afford it, they can keep it. I'll take my Roxy any day.

DaveNH

I've always wanted a Wrangler and I'd love the pickup. But it will likely be well out of my budget. If Dirt Legal provides a workable solution for New Hampshire, I would totally get a Roxor. Hell, with a tune, it might even beat my Sonata for mileage on my commute.