ooooooooooo

Roxor Check Engine Oil Level & Leak Check

ROXOR

Administrator
Staff member
The oil dipstick is located on the passenger side of the engine. Engine oil should be checked on a level surface, with the engine cold, or allow time for the oil to drain back into the oil pan before checking level to prevent overfilling.

Maintenance Interval – Check regularly, replace the engine oil every 50 hours, 6 months, 1,500 miles (2,500 Km)
Fluid Spec. – API CJ-4 5W/40 (Full Synthetic)
Capacity – 7.4 Quarts (7.0 Liters)

1. Position the ROXOR on a flat level surface.
  2. Stop the engine and allow time to cool.
  3. Unlatch and lift the hood, then place prop rod.
  4. Remove the dipstick. Wipe it dry with a clean cloth.
  5. Reinstall the dipstick, then remove it and check the oil level.
  6. Maintain the oil level in the safe range, between the two notches.
Do not overfill. The image below shows the two notches on the dip stick.
1525030072385.png

Last edited:

Skymarc

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
The oil dipstick is located on the passenger side of the engine. Engine oil should be checked on a level surface, with the engine cold, or allow time for the oil to drain back into the oil pan before checking level to prevent overfilling.

Maintenance Interval – Check regularly, replace the engine oil every 50 hours, 6 months, 1,500 miles (2,500 Km)
Fluid Spec. – API CJ-4 5W/40 (Full Synthetic)
Capacity – 7.4 Quarts (7.0 Liters)

1. Position the ROXOR on a flat level surface.
  2. Stop the engine and allow time to cool.
  3. Unlatch and lift the hood, then place prop rod.
  4. Remove the dipstick. Wipe it dry with a clean cloth.
  5. Reinstall the dipstick, then remove it and check the oil level.
  6. Maintain the oil level in the safe range, between the two notches.
Do not overfill. The image below shows the two notches on the dip stick.
View attachment 236
1500 miles of full synthetic oil? Thats pretty low.

B

Bister

1500 miles of full synthetic oil? Thats pretty low.
I think they are assuming 'sever duty'. I'll probably change seasonally which will be around 3-4000klms or a bit more. I'm in clean conditions pretty much. Also, my speed is way lower than highway miles. Takes me a lot more hours to put on 2500 kilometres on my sxs than it does my truck at 110kph. I have 290 kilometres on my Roxor and 22 hours = 13 kph. 290 on my truck would be 3 hours. My old Rhino at 26,000 alms had 1425 hours = average of 18.2. It has 30,000 on now, not sure of the hours, but I'm going to check. The Roxor average will go up for me and surpass the Rhino average for sure cause it will be better/faster on the back roads.

Last edited by a moderator:

Skymarc

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I agree severe duty but come on, 1500 miles or 50 hrs? We go as high as 500 hrs on farm equipment and that is sever duty.

B

Bister

I agree severe duty but come on, 1500 miles or 50 hrs? We go as high as 500 hrs on farm equipment and that is sever duty.

I agree. I have 22 hours on now and only 290 kilometres. lol. I'd be changing every 2 tanks of fuel if I keep this up. It idles while I load it with wood.