ooooooooooo

Roxor actual weight

Max A.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Hello everyone, I'm curious if anyone has actually weighed the Roxor and if it comes in at the listed weight.

My roxor… with a few modifications.
9503690696c3bb012ea388cac115c706.jpg

7b8b20b66cee306466bcb63feb79949d.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

crf88

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Also interested in knowing front/rear weight of a stock Roxor if anyone knows. I'm getting custom tuned shocks and they need this info

Vanishingpoint

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Max, did you have more picks at the time to see equipment installed front and back? Custom bumpers, winches, spare tire, etc? I am impressed with the weight balance.

AZROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
@Vanishingpoint: tough question on the weight. You would have to find someone who had a stock Roxor. Winch / no winch, stock bumpers / OTR steel bumpers, windshield with glass / polycarbonate / no windshield, steel / alloy rims, tire size, .... on and on.

Every so often, I haul yard clippings, cardboard, etc. to the city's recycling place. You drive on a scale on the way in and out. With all I have done, I added about 350 lbs to the Roxor (assuming 3035 lbs was stock): winch, 33" tires, spare tire, 1/8 aluminim top, 1/4" aluminium half doors, CJ frame with glass.

See if you can find a scale to weigh your machine (with you, a passenger): if you have farms around (or a mill, beet / potato processing, etc.), there are scales. Gravel pits have a scale. Larger recycling places or scrap yards have scales.

Max A.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Max, did you have more picks at the time to see equipment installed front and back? Custom bumpers, winches, spare tire, etc? I am impressed with the weight balance.

That was race weight. With a full 12 gallons of fuel onboard. I did my best to keep things balanced.

More info here…

bdcc7e6151201a7765c873e62e96bc14.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk