ooooooooooo

Rear window question

Buckpasser

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Here’s my dilemma and question:

My first Roxor winter is fast approaching. I live in South GA where temps are very mild. I use my Rox as a buggy for my trapping business. I will be traveling on the roads for up to fifty miles one way and still occasionally riding around with my kids on nice days. For those of you with Jeep and Roxor experience, how miserable would I be to just have a windshield (already in use), hard half doors, and a rear window assembly (probably a soft version with roll up window) in conjunction with my bikini top? There will still be two large openings on the sides, but how much cold wind will be whipping through? I’d obviously dress in full winter clothing and ski mask.

I use my small business to pay for the thing, and will pay it off this year. If the minds here don’t think I’ll be comfy enough, I’ll just save up for the Rallytop and purchase it before next winter. Thanks in advance!

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
It depends on how you handle the cold. I think if you bundle up with a scarf or something to cover your face and hands you should be fine.

2dutz2

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
A52AAAAAVJA001435 1435
2018 roxor in mountains of Colorado. My top in winter is light plywood - summer canvas. Doors bottom half 3/8 plywood. Behind seats floor to roll bar year round plywood. I use the YJ jeep ( best ever) canvas door tops, 1 pair no frames about $122 ?, with frames each $179 ?, frames are easy to make. Look at a YJ and you will see. To fill in at top of door and behind door I used clear acrylic or aluminum roof valley flashing, held in place with screws or zip ties. After 2 winters I did put a heater in. Enjoy
rc