ooooooooooo

Rear rops package back in stock

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Sherwood is advertising they have limited availability in stock ready to ship on the rear rops package for those of you that have been waiting.
I just ordered mine and they are saying shipping on Jan 5th if ordered today.

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I couldn't wait to get rid of mine, swapped out with another for sport Rops. AZ Johnny wish I knew u were looking i picked up my Roxor from Springerville, AZ 4 weeks ago..

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I couldn't wait to get rid of mine, swapped out with another for sport Rops. AZ Johnny wish I knew u were looking i picked up my Roxor from Springerville, AZ 4 weeks ago..

I suppose I should have posted that I was looking in the event someone was selling theirs, didn’t think about it as most all requests I have seen on forums was folks wanting to go from the std to four passenger, not the other way. I have grandkids to haul around when they visit so wanted a little more piece of mind without a full blown cage from a fab shop, and the cost that goes with one. Also, at this time not thinking I want any formal cab, just half doors and a full roof to keep the sun off passengers. Hoping the factory four passenger rops will be easy to throw together a solid roof myself to keep the cost down.

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I suppose I should have posted that I was looking in the event someone was selling theirs, didn’t think about it as most all requests I have seen on forums was folks wanting to go from the std to four passenger, not the other way. I have grandkids to haul around when they visit so wanted a little more piece of mind without a full blown cage from a fab shop, and the cost that goes with one. Also, at this time not thinking I want any formal cab, just half doors and a full roof to keep the sun off passengers. Hoping the factory four passenger rops will be easy to throw together a solid roof myself to keep the cost down.
I traded mine straight across for the sport rops. Super easy to change over u don't need to take out the center loop.

20201204_164736.jpg 20201210_175848.jpg

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
There is a guy In WA that wanted to trade out Rops. The guy the swapped out was only 2.5 hrs away. Instead of buying see if any want to trade. I posted my trade and had a few hits right away. Never thought anyone would want the full cage. Ill see who it was that wanted to trade. Post on here you want to trade Rops, it surprised me didn't think the full ones were wanted

Last edited: