ooooooooooo

Possibly what the 2021 ROXOR will look like

SMF

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Slick advertising. Except for a few trees at the end, kinda looks like they're marketing a Mars lander. Actually, "change" isn't the "biggest obstacle" for MANA to overcome. FCA and a stacked legal deck is. While the 2021 tease rolls on, one thing we do know is that it likely won't look anything like it's wearing Jeep's trade dress -- at least, not a christening dress for a baby Thar. Since Fiat is known more for broken down on the side of the road than actual off-road vehicles, their legal puffery comes across as less about infringement on 70 year old grille, fender and hood latch styles than objection to an upstart resemblance appearing in their North American backyard -- using the system to stifle competition because they can. Happens in the dog park all the time, where the big one pounces on the newly arrived small one. If necessary, FCA will next protest the dipstick design. Meanwhile, seems high time for some straight talk from the MANA PR gang about the company's commitment to support existing models. From accessories page offerings, aside from the $5K mini trailer and the $16K tracks, it appears that early owners may have to rely on the aftermarket -- in terms of quality, not necessarily the worst possibility.

Vinny

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
How was the Toyota J40 able to dodge the wrath of Jeep?

Togo

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Does anyone know that Mahindra is in fact making a 2021 model. Other than hype?

Boilermaker

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
My former Army National Guard unit is HQ'd not far from there. If I lived closer or had a reason to visit greater Detroit, I would drive to the factory and get some intel.

Togo

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor tribute to Scrat.

19564D1F-945C-4749-82BE-D2321C87B9F6.jpeg

Last edited:

Tokarev

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Well I think E.T. has a new friend. It looks like it wouldn't be hard to turn this front back into a flat fender Jeep style either.

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
:-(
Wife says BRONCO. LOL.

BDRAG

mickeybobs

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
What would be great if you could unbolt part of the front end and use their open fenders that look like the 47 willys jeep .then change the hood and grill .