ooooooooooo

Playing with the Roxor and the Osmo tonight.

B

Bister

So I took my Osmo, which is my stabilized camera and mounted it on the hood and side. This camera stays level, so when you see the hood tilt, that's the trail. These clips were the ones with the better sound. I had some cooler clips, but the sound was clipping and the mic fell off. lol. Have to learn to use this thing better. I usually don't make videos this long, but this one for the people that want to hear the little diesel purr purr purr. ?

You can tell I have to tighten my belt in one place. The other chirps are birds. You would never hear that in a regular SxS. The microphone I have on here is nuts. I have to turned down to 25%, could be 15%. It pics up everything.

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Nice vid!

I gotta run through my trail and punch it out to 8ft. I took a ratty Willys through it, but wouldnt wanna take my Roxor as is.

B

Bister

Nice vid!

I gotta run through my trail and punch it out to 8ft. I took a ratty Willys through it, but wouldnt wanna take my Roxor as is.
I own a lawn care company, so I know all the good products to play with. All my lawn spraying is done by hand off the truck. The trails I take a little different approach to. I just keep the main ones open and clear now, we we’re getting too many. What the John Deere won’t take care of, the Stihl will. Can always use more wood for the shack. Lol

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Right now we just use a 48" brusher to keep it mostly tame. This will be yet another job the Roxor takes over with time. My cutter can offset, but unlikely enough. What side cutter type setups do you use? Anything on a Roxor sized rig?

On this note, I'm very excited about the "AG" options that M&M talk about. A 3 pt would be amazing. I could fab one up, but an OEM solution (priced sanely) would be better.

B

Bister

Right now we just use a 48" brusher to keep it mostly tame. This will be yet another job the Roxor takes over with time. My cutter can offset, but unlikely enough. What side cutter type setups do you use? Anything on a Roxor sized rig?

On this note, I'm very excited about the "AG" options that M&M talk about. A 3 pt would be amazing. I could fab one up, but an OEM solution (priced sanely) would be better.
That 3pth mower is 5', 6' would be nice, but this works and the price was right when I bought it. It was hardly used, just sat outside all the time shot paint is a bit rough. I spray most of it first, keeps it from coming back thicker. Some places I can't get the tractor and mower, so they get sprayed wider. I have a new boomless nozzle on order that just sprays left @ 3GPM, I'll mix half rate and spray more water to get a better coverage and spray both ways. It'll take a bit longer but do a nicer job. I might set it up in the Roxor eventually.