ooooooooooo

Parts Cross Reference Lists/Charts

lcp

Has anyone put together a concise listing of parts references that they could post up? I would think something like that would make a good sticky to keep front and center for everyone to use. It would be a real boon for us new guys.

In addition, can anyone recommend ways and sources to order parts directly from India? I'm looking at Motrparts.com for filters, but not finding much info on them here...maybe a bad sign?

bordercollie

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I bought an air filter from ( car zone ) on ( ebay) I got it and although the box was roughed up by the shipping, the filter was ok, The filter was around $24 delivered and no custom fees. I don't know when the custom fees start though. ( shipped from India)

Reactions: lcp

reedcharlie75

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Has anyone put together a concise listing of parts references that they could post up? I would think something like that would make a good sticky to keep front and center for everyone to use. It would be a real boon for us new guys.

In addition, can anyone recommend ways and sources to order parts directly from India? I'm looking at Motrparts.com for filters, but not finding much info on them here...maybe a bad sign?
I use Baldwin oil filters, B241 I believe,you can cross reference most manufacturers oil filters, I’m not sure about air filters

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
If you’re on Facebook there’s a guy (Jitin Gopal) in the groups from India that has shipped parts to several members with no complaints from anyone that I’m aware of. I believe there’s one here as well but can’t vouch for his past transactions.

lcp

If you’re on Facebook there’s a guy (Jitin Gopal) in the groups from India that has shipped parts to several members with no complaints from anyone that I’m aware of. I believe there’s one here as well but can’t vouch for his past transactions.
Found him...thanks. I'll send him a PM and see how to do bidness with him.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I’m not aware of any filter crosses for fuel or air.

Lebers driven

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #

You can find filters on Diesel freak or on the rox fab

Reactions: lcp

Lebers driven

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I wonder if that guy on Facebook can ship transmissions.? I hear the Indian transmission has a lower first second and third gear.

GiStore

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Thar Owner
Yes i ship by FedEx express
100%oem mahindra parts
At times it does take me 5-7days to source it from mahindra plant so maximum it takes 15 day delivery in usa
Allways open to support forum meambers