ooooooooooo

Fuel Filter Cross Reference

Boilermaker

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Someone asked the question about fuel filter cross reference. I only have 33 miles on my machine, but that has never stopped me from being prepared. So I keyed up my mad crazy googling skills and I found this PDF.

https://sofima-aftermarket.com/pdf/index/printPdf/?id=8621

I recognize the names Purolator and Bosch because I am 'Merican. I couldn't find a retailer that could send me the Purolator. The Bosch seems to be in a canister from pictures that I have found.

I did find a company to send me the SOFIMA S 6090 NE2.

Sofima Fuel Filter S 6090 NE2 - Fits Mahindra Bolero / TUV 300 / KUV 100 / Scorpio / XUV 500 - MotrParts

It was $4.56 for the filter and $10.40 to ship FedEx from India. Grand total was $14.96. I ordered on September 3 and received on September 10.

Does it fit? I don't know yet, but it looks exactly like the pictures that I see of the MAHINDRA 1001CAA14881N.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I would like to know how to actually take it apart? I know how to remove the entire unit, but how do you get to the filter?

Sgtatarms

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Most painful 10 minutes of audio I’ve listened to lately. But I think I’ve got it now from the video!? I’m gonna be REALLY careful with my fuel quality so I don’t have to change the filter soon!
Thanks for sharing, it will come in handy sometime in the future.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Absolutely, I would have never thought of flipping it upside down and using the bracket as a bench to work on it with an oil filter wrench.

Collin S.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
The fuel filter video Roxasuras posted is awesome. Thank you for that. Does anyone know if there is a second fuel filter back by the tank? One of my contacts said there is a second fuel filter (spin on type) by the fuel tank but I can’t seem to find it? Has anyone come across this.

Wazzu

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
These are the fuel filters cross referenced straight from our dealer rep.

Engine Bay NAPA 3262

Spin On by Fuel Tank NAPA 3195

Collin S.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
These are the fuel filters cross referenced straight from our dealer rep.

Engine Bay NAPA 3262

Spin On by Fuel Tank NAPA 3195
These are the same PNs I have too. Do you know where the spin on one actually is in the machine? I can’t see it.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
There is no spin on filter by the tank. Look up those numbers and the filters. The first one is a cartridge filter. Could that be inside the tank? I’m doubtful as most tank filters are nothing more than a mesh sock to stop the big stuff. Something filtering that fine should be more serviceable.