Story time. My daughter and I had been not getting along well in her late teens and early 20s (big surprise). Recently she has been trying really hard. She doesn't know better on lighting and she bought me Nilights off Amazon. Super cheap. I normally would not look twice at Nilight because of their lousy mounts and they build up moisture from bad seals and such. However these were a gift from my baby girl so I was determined to make them work. You read all the horror stories about moisture penetration so I decided to open the light casings and do a better job of sealing them before trying to use them. Brand new out the box from Amazon "seller was Nilight" I opened the large light and no bullshit, over 2oz. of water came pouring out. WTF!!! Long story short, I was able to dry them out and reseal them with black silicone and checked to make sure they even lit up. I kinda have to use them because I don't want to hurt my daughters feelings.
They are now mounted. I'll update as I get them finished.