ooooooooooo

Off road diesel?

Darstar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I saw his pumps at a T/S in NORTH Dakota. Minot or Grand Forks ? I was fueling my motorhome so it would have been late nineties.

Ben

Any worries with running off road diesel in this engine? I know modern pickup engines dont like high sulfur off road diesel. Just wanna know if I can fill from the Kubota tractor tank or not.... thanks!

As I understand this engine is not fitted with a DPF. So it will run on anything, actually will run hotter and more efficiently with LSD

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
As I understand this engine is not fitted with a DPF. So it will run on anything, actually will run hotter and more efficiently with LSD

This engine does not use dpf. I believe the manual said this engine is designed to run low sulfur fuel and no biodiesel.

Woodsman74881

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
You are correct. The Roxor also has a catalytic converter. You can plug it if you use the wrong diesel. Or addatives like marvle mystery oil, trans fluid etc. So be careful. On my 2006 dodge I drilled out the center of the catalytic converter with a 3" hole saw. It didn't have sensors monitoring it anyway. Worked out well and reduced the restriction. Might do that or remove it all together on my Roxor when I get around to it.

44Bogger

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I have heard that Roxor's sound damn good with a gutted cat. You can hear the turbo whistle yet the exhaust is no too loud. In fact it is not loud at all. Just louder than before.

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
If there is no downstream O2, then my CAT is going to get pulled.

I run off-road blend (died pink up here) in mine. Runs fine.