ooooooooooo

Odometer displays FFFFFF mi

beachlife12

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
When I turn the key to ign & acc the miles and RPMs display FFFF. After I start it I’ll see that only for the miles but the RPMs work. Has anyone else experienced this or know what the cause is?? Thanks in advance for your help!

22D5C4B5-E9E6-4336-A0F8-91178D863EEC.jpeg 5EEB9248-1356-43CA-BE2A-91E12E58695D.jpeg

beachlife12

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Yes it will say that first when I turn the key and it used to show the miles and rpms but now I see a bunch of Fs

Woodsman74881

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Many folks have had similar problems. My display acts up when cold. It is a warranty item. Call your dealer. Dealers have replaced several.

Compshooter

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I had problems with my speedo where it was only partially displaying the digital info or not at all. Sometimes it would be fine other times not so much. I found out that there is a known problem with some of the speedos on the earlier models.

I contacted my dealer. It was no problem. They sent my old one in and I got a new one in about a week. I just installed it today and it works great. Contact your dealer.

Since I'm about an hour and a half drive away they were cool with me just mailing them my old speedo. I didn't have to trailer the Roxor there and leave it. Thankfully.

To remove it, go behind the dash. There are two plugs to un-plug. And then there is a metal ring surround the speedo that you slide off. At that point the speedo comes out of the dash from the front.

beachlife12

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I had problems with my speedo where it was only partially displaying the digital info or not at all. Sometimes it would be fine other times not so much. I found out that there is a known problem with some of the speedos on the earlier models.

I contacted my dealer. It was no problem. They sent my old one in and I got a new one in about a week. I just installed it today and it works great. Contact your dealer.

Since I'm about an hour and a half drive away they were cool with me just mailing them my old speedo. I didn't have to trailer the Roxor there and leave it. Thankfully.

To remove it, go behind the dash. There are two plugs to un-plug. And then there is a metal ring surround the speedo that you slide off. At that point the speedo comes out of the dash from the front.

Thank you so much!!! We will check that out first but if everything looks good I will call the dealer in the morning! Hopefully they will let us do what you did so we don’t have to trailer it too!! Fingers crossed! Thank you again!!

Bhayarock

When I turn the key to ign & acc the miles and RPMs display FFFF. After I start it I’ll see that only for the miles but the RPMs work. Has anyone else experienced this or know what the cause is?? Thanks in advance for your help!

View attachment 2968 View attachment 2969
This thing looks like bust, the controller or memory might have been corrupted. When you get your replacement ask them if they can port the old speedo data to new one.

Compshooter

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Speedo Data is stored in ECM, not the Speedo. You will be fine.

Actually I don't that's true. When I sent my old speedo in it had 25.7 miles on it. While it was gone I drove the Roxor around for at least 0.5 - 1.0 mile. When I plugged the speedo back in it read the old reading 25.7.

Anyone can test this by just unplugging it, drive around and then plug it back in. If the mileage doesn't move then it's stored in the speedo. If it does change then it's probably stored in the ECU.

Sonnyd

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Actually I don't that's true. When I sent my old speedo in it had 25.7 miles on it. While it was gone I drove the Roxor around for at least 0.5 - 1.0 mile. When I plugged the speedo back in it read the old reading 25.7.

Anyone can test this by just unplugging it, drive around and then plug it back in. If the mileage doesn't move then it's stored in the speedo. If it does change then it's probably stored in the ECU.
What your saying is correct, the reason you have to send your speedo in to get the new one is because they load the data from your original unit on to the new speedo. The ECM has nothing to do with it. I have run 3 different ECM's on my roxor and they all displayed the same (correct) data for hrs and milage. As weird as it sounds even my dealer confirmed this for me. BTW I had to have my speedo replaced so I know this first hand:)

freddy12

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I change out my ECM's( I have two, 1 stage 1 Gillomen and 1 stock) and all speedo info is saved.

Buckpasser

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
My Speedo has been sent off for over five weeks. I’m getting nervous. If there was an aftermarket part available I’d probably just buy it. What the heck is the hold up???!!!

Deuskid

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I bought a 2018 yesterday. Obviously, used. I'm getting this display. Will Mahindra send me a replacement?

Thanks

Attachments

• FFFFFFFF.jpg
    FFFFFFFF.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 171

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I bought a 2018 yesterday. Obviously, used. I'm getting this display. Will Mahindra send me a replacement?

Thanks
According to some of the other threads I've read MNA is dissolving. They also said the tractor division of Mahindra will take over the production of the Roxor, and they may produce a limited quantity of the new roxor body in 2022. So you may have some luck with obtaining a replacement speedometer through the tractor division when they get more parts. Who knows when that will be......

Deuskid

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
According to some of the other threads I've read MNA is dissolving. They also said the tractor division of Mahindra will take over the production of the Roxor, and they may produce a limited quantity of the new roxor body in 2022. So you may have some luck with obtaining a replacement speedometer through the tractor division when they get more parts. Who knows when that will be......
Would this be considered a warranty item? Was there a recall

Thanks

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Well the problem is that Mahindra North America won't exist anymore if what people are saying here it's true. Therefore there likely won't be a actual company to honor any warranties on the roxor product released under the Old company. The good news is that if the roxor is sold under the tractor division there will at least be a place to source parts