ooooooooooo

New Source for tops and soft cabs

MikeT

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I found this by going down the rabbit hole in an internet search. This guy makes half cabs and fulll soft cabs for Cj2, 3 A, 3b, and custom tops.
I emailed him to discuss his willingness to adapt a design to Roxor specs and he is very interested. He makes tops out of Sunbrella and canvas.
He has a gallery of the different tops on his website.

I have no affiliation with him but let him know you are checking him out for a Roxor so we can get him to be a regular supplier. Im going to get one when my checking account gets better!

classicjeeptops.com

Collin S.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
This is awesome. I’m in the process of working with my boat Bimini guy to create a custom bikini top that extends over the back since I have the 2 seat ropes but I have a back seat. I want it to attach to the front roll bar and use a single bow in the back like a boat Bimini, then come down and attach to the rear corners. This guy you found does essentially what I’m looking for.

Togo

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Love the summer tops. It would be easy to make an aluminum arch for the roll bar to square the back off. Had a sail boat set up sorta like that.

Please keep us updated. I’m ready to order mine.

Last edited:

Tokarev

Wow. Pretty neat.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Blackmouth

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I just received a reply to him. Look's like the group needs to come up with a general consensus on design and add on. With a few pre orders we can go from there.
See below:

Jeffrey Petrowich <jpet@classicjeeptops.com>
10:26 AM (2 hours ago)
to me

Hi Sean,

I make tops for CJ5. I can make a top for most anything so long as I am supplied with dimensions. I do not have bows or door hardware. I have been contacted by several Roxor owners about making a top. I can do them given dimensions but most people want something different and I do not make much money doing custom one-up tops. I do not belong to a Roxor forum, but I’m guessing someone must have posted my information on one since I have been getting so many emails.

If you are tied into the Roxor community, perhaps you guys can discuss it and agree on a cookie cutter design that I can manufacture. I can even make some bows if I can do them in production. Maybe something like a bestop? Maybe you guys want something more vintage looking? IDK but If we can come up with a design that I can sell to several, I can make a little money and you guys can save a lot of money. I’m a friend to the Jeep community and I don’t need to get rich off fellow Jeepers. Thanks for considering my services.

At your service

jpet

Tokarev

I'd say a couple top options. Summer top for both 2 and 4 person ROPS as well as an enclosed cab/cargo area.

Blackmouth

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I'd say a couple top options. Summer top for both 2 and 4 person ROPS as well as an enclosed cab/cargo area.

I told him to join the team to see our responses and make some fun happen.

B

Bister

It's cool he got back to you, but I agree with him that everyone wants something different. Coming up with a design that will please most of the folks will be like herding cats. There will have to be a lot more Roxor's out there before there is anything mass produced in the aftermarket area that won't cost a bunch. Hopefully the Roxor sticks around, like they say they are going to, and in a few years we will see more stuff available.

B

Bister

I vote summer top. It’s summer time here 300 days of the year.
I vote fully covered. . lol. Just having fun.

A2542ACD-E225-4E49-A2E5-095CC87106BB.jpeg8621E047-0BAE-413E-82C8-24BEE71F17AF.jpeg

Togo

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
We had snow 5 years ago. Lol 70+ degrees the week before and after.

Togo

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I found this by going down the rabbit hole in an internet search. This guy makes half cabs and fulll soft cabs for Cj2, 3 A, 3b, and custom tops.
I emailed him to discuss his willingness to adapt a design to Roxor specs and he is very interested. He makes tops out of Sunbrella and canvas.
He has a gallery of the different tops on his website.

I have no affiliation with him but let him know you are checking him out for a Roxor so we can get him to be a regular supplier. Im going to get one when my checking account gets better!

classicjeeptops.com
There are two roxor dealerships just south of him
ATVs and More
(35.9 mi)
1307 W Main St Salem, IL 62881-3801 US

and

Car Corral

(46.2 mi)
620 McCawley Ave Flora, IL 62839-0075 US
Phone: 618-662-2641

SMF

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I just received a reply to him. Look's like the group needs to come up with a general consensus on design and add on. With a few pre orders we can go from there.
See below:

Jeffrey Petrowich <jpet@classicjeeptops.com>
10:26 AM (2 hours ago)
to me

Hi Sean,

I make tops for CJ5. I can make a top for most anything so long as I am supplied with dimensions. I do not have bows or door hardware. I have been contacted by several Roxor owners about making a top. I can do them given dimensions but most people want something different and I do not make much money doing custom one-up tops. I do not belong to a Roxor forum, but I’m guessing someone must have posted my information on one since I have been getting so many emails.

If you are tied into the Roxor community, perhaps you guys can discuss it and agree on a cookie cutter design that I can manufacture. I can even make some bows if I can do them in production. Maybe something like a bestop? Maybe you guys want something more vintage looking? IDK but If we can come up with a design that I can sell to several, I can make a little money and you guys can save a lot of money. I’m a friend to the Jeep community and I don’t need to get rich off fellow Jeepers. Thanks for considering my services.

At your service

jpet
How difficult can it possibly be for Roxor to offer an acceptable soft top/cab? If the design is ugly and the zippers don't last, the answer is, very difficult to impossible. High end clothiers figured out a long time ago that the fastest way to lose customers is to save money on cheap zippers. Sticking it to loyal customers is near-sighted business. Maybe it's MANA that should be contacting JPET, because this fellow's products appear to have both a proven track record and look good.