ooooooooooo

New Roxor owner

Haerterich

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
As far as power, a stock Roxor at the wheel only has 50 Hp, and about 100 ft lbs torque. so the tunes out there are a big improvement. If i read correctly you have 33" tires. I can tell you from my experience, once i went to 33" tires the clutch went down hill fast. and yes i had a tune with 115 Hp, and 275 ft lbs torque. My point is you might want to upgrade your clutch soon so you don't hurt the flywheel. I went with the South Bend clutch kit and it made a big difference, very positive engagement and a better felling pedal. Enjoy you new toy!!

Tonopah

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Haerterich: I bought my roxor from AZROX and he had done the ProComp add a leaf to the front end. The shocks at all four corners remain the OEM red ones. If I wanted to upgrade the OEM shocks to improve the ride over rough roads a bit, what would you recommend? I have reviewed the "Lift Options" thread but came away a bit confused.

Thanks for the tip on the South Bend clutch kit -- I will look it up.

Haerterich

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Haerterich: I bought my roxor from AZROX and he had done the ProComp add a leaf to the front end. The shocks at all four corners remain the OEM red ones. If I wanted to upgrade the OEM shocks to improve the ride over rough roads a bit, what would you recommend? I have reviewed the "Lift Options" thread but came away a bit confused.

Thanks for the tip on the South Bend clutch kit -- I will look it up.
Yes the stock shocks are less than desirable, i went with Bilstein 33-230443 on the front, and 33-230313 for the rear. both shocks have a longer stroke than the stock ones, in the front it is best to get longer brake lines, but the rear is fine. As far as a clutch i believe we have three options, The south bend kit, witch CPS ( Calibrated Power Solutions) came out with, Diesel Freaks has one as well, and i think they worked with Valair for there clutch, and Agency has one as well but don't know who makes that one. Both South Bend and Valair make great clutch kits. I would not choose the Agency one due to not knowing who makes it. Since i wrote the info in the "lift options" thread i have made a minor change to the longer brake lines which works very well. If you are interested i could make a list of parts and add a picture for you to see. All parts can be ordered from Summit Racing and its a easy install.

Vinny

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Keep us in the loop on what the underwriters say. Most people I speak to have never heard of the Roxor.
Try the Progressive website. Last year Mahindra/Roxor wasn't listed. This year it's there and you can customize it to your needs. It was much less than what I was paying last year with Foremost

Last edited:

PineCreek

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor looks great! I have my Roxor insured Full coverage through State Farm in Virginia.

Kracker

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor looks great! I have my Roxor insured Full coverage through State Farm in Virginia.
Where are you located in Virginia? I am in Virginia and have a 2018 Roxor that I have made street legal and am trying to find an insurance company to insure it and want to try and get it registered

PineCreek

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Where are you located in Virginia? I am in Virginia and have a 2018 Roxor that I have made street legal and am trying to find an insurance company to insure it and want to try and get it registered

Hey There!
I live in Charlottesville area, I am going to use Dirt Legal. State Farm is great to deal with on the Roxor for insurance.

Kracker

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Hey There!
I live in Charlottesville area, I am going to use Dirt Legal. State Farm is great to deal with on the Roxor for insurance.
I live in Cumberland just south of you. Im trying to figure out how you did the insurance. Did they insure it as a Roxor or did they list it as something else? Did you just call them or did you go through a specific agent? I havent tried State Farm yet but every insurance company I have tried so far has told me they wont insure it and its been driving me crazy. Are you doing Dirt legal through FL or SD?