ooooooooooo

New Response on Roxor's website regarding FCA/Mahindra lawsuit.

Spanky

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Just read this, sounds like good news to us so far. I will say this, after F.C.A. has shown their asses they way they have, and my 1st hand knowledge of just how $hi++y their customer service is and $hi++y powertrain warranty is on their RAM products...... when it's time for a new truck, back to Ford I will go. Ford's best salesman..... an F.C.A. customer rep!!!!

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
M&M needs to bring one of their small, solid axle, diesel pickups here. If it's half as well made as the Roxor, they have my $ waiting for them.

If I wanted to waste $ on a mini van engine, with electrical problems, and a leather heated shoe lace warmer, I'd waste it on a BMW. Jeep lost it's American heritage once it stopped making no-nonsese rugged vehicles. Attacking the only company making CJs in the US is just further distancing your pre-JK fanbase. A glitzed up useless truck will not bring that back. They will look good outside Starbucks downtown though..

Last edited:

plumbstraight

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Leave it up to who can fill the lawmakers pockets the best to ruin a good thing. Be glad when we get an enclosed cab that is reasonable. It will be my daily driver. Now to get it plated in what ever state appreciates what these rigs are.