New Response on Roxor's website regarding FCA/Mahindra lawsuit.

Spanky

Spanky

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Just read this, sounds like good news to us so far. I will say this, after F.C.A. has shown their asses they way they have, and my 1st hand knowledge of just how $hi++y their customer service is and $hi++y powertrain warranty is on their RAM products...... when it's time for a new truck, back to Ford I will go. Ford's best salesman..... an F.C.A. customer rep!!!!

928dennis

Makes me won't to buy 2 or 3 more, Good luck Mahindra I am rooting for you!! The wheels of justice move very slow.

jrobz23

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
M&M needs to bring one of their small, solid axle, diesel pickups here. If it's half as well made as the Roxor, they have my $ waiting for them.

If I wanted to waste $ on a mini van engine, with electrical problems, and a leather heated shoe lace warmer, I'd waste it on a BMW. Jeep lost it's American heritage once it stopped making no-nonsese rugged vehicles. Attacking the only company making CJs in the US is just further distancing your pre-JK fanbase. A glitzed up useless truck will not bring that back. They will look good outside Starbucks downtown though..

Last edited: